[With a hint of lemon] Quon Kimidori

[A/N: I've never wrote for anyone in Sword Flames, so I'll do my best! No promises that I'll be spot on, haha.]

[Word Count; 1052]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When you heard from your brother, Xhaka, that an old friend was returning to the dojo, you didn't expect Quon to be that old friend.

You used to be very close to Quon, but that changed once he left for his training journey.

When you heard that he formed his own teams, Ice Blaze, you were devastated. Why would he leave you for them? Why couldn't he stay with you?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey Xhaka." The blond greeted the taller red haired male with a fist bump.

"Yo Quon, glad to have ya back." Xhaka grinned, before turning towards the grand trio, aka Ukyo, Yugo and you.

You turned your head to the side, refusing to face the skater. "Oh, he's back." You said with a huff, making Quon chuckle.

"I see some things never change around here." He shrugged his shoulders, before heading over towards Yugo and Ukyo, giving each of them a hand shake after greeting eachother once again, though, it was mostly for Ukyo since he wasn't around when he was apart of Sword Flames.

"Welcome back Quon." Said Yugo.

"This is the second time we've met, but welcome back to the dojo." Ukyo offered the male a smile.

Quon simply nodded in response, before turning towards you.

"Not going to welcome me back?" He smirked, making you blush instantly.

"In your dreams Kimidori." You narrowed your eyes at him.

"That's a shame, I wanted you to hear your cute voice welcoming me back." His smirk only grew wider once your blush reddened even further.

"S-Shut up!" You barked, throwing a punch at the male, which he easily caught.

"Now now, get along you two." Xhaka placed a hand on both of your shoulders, glaring at you two.

"Does this always happen?" Ukyo turned to Yugo, slightly confused.

"No, this is completely new to me." Yugo crossed his arms, watching you two.

"I haven't done anything, tell your sister to calm down." Quon said, before entering the dojo.

"That guy..! I'll kill him in his sleep, I swear!" You growled, but froze once you saw your brother's intimidating glare.

"From now on, you'll try to get along with Quon. He's done nothing wrong." Your brother said, before removing his hand from your shoulder.

And that's how you were practically forced to spend more time with Quon to attempt to rekindle the relationship you two had in the past as per Xhaka's request.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today, you were to meditate with Quon.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The two of you sat down in silence, meditating. It was actually going well, or so you thought.

"Does (Y/N) like Quon?" You heard one of Xhaka's apprentices mutter and your eyes shot open.