[Melancholic] Shu Kurenai/Red Eye

[A/N: I'm taking a small break from requests, but that doesn't mean I won't do them! I want to write my own things too so please be patient kthx!

Have some Shu/Red Eye I specifically requested for myself!

I don't know where I wanted to go, but I simply went with the flow. Sorry if it's..eh.]

[Word Count; 1085]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"D-Do you really have to go?" You knitted your brows together, while your lips curved downwards into a frown.

"Yeah, I'll be joining an American team, the New York Bulls." The albino caressed your cheek and pulled you closer into a hug, as an attempt to console you.

"But..w-what about...what about u-us?" Your voice faltered slightly, as you were on the verge of tears.

"It pains me to let you go (Name), but it won't be long before you can come see me, I promise." He assured you.

"So..we'll still be together Shu?" You pulled away slightly and looked into his scarlet hues, they held an emotion that you couldn't comprehend.

"Of course, I love you, more than anything." He cupped your  cheek with his gloved hand and leaned in until your lips met together into a rather passionate kiss.

You were the first one to break the kiss, as oxygen was needed.

"I love you too Shu." You were panting a bit, but you still smiled at him.

Just remembering that was enough to completely upset Red Eye.

"Red Eye? What's gotten into you?" Boa noticed the whitette stiffen.

"Silence!" He growled, making the brunette flinch slightly.

Boa simply watched him in silence. 'I've never seen him like this.' He thought.

"Go away Boa." He commanded, before sitting down on a nearby log.

Boa nodded and walked back inside the Snake Pit building.

Once he was sure that Boa was gone, the albino removed his mask.

He looked down at the mask he wore, a scowl on his face.

"(Name), I'm sorry." He whispered, but just uttering your name was enough to make tears stream down his face.

He sat down in silence, crying.

He felt completely lost and alone without you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[A few months later, during the God Bladers Cup]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"S-Shu's..what..?" Your eyes widened at the mention of your lost boyfriend.

" . . . He's participating at the God Bladers Cup."

"H-He is? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"(N-Name)..I'm so sorry! I couldn't save him..S-Shu's a completely different person now.." You could hear Valt sniffling through the phone, making you frown.

If Valt was this upset about something, it was incredibly serious.

"V-Valt, I'm coming!"