[Together, at last] Delta Akane

[A/N; Updates? Requests? Those don't exist, duh. I'm currently working on something different and I don't know when I'll have it up. However, you're free to enjoy some Delta while we're at it! Thanks again for the support on this book. :'D

Joking aside, I'm taking it easy on this book to avoid getting burnt out and I hope you understand!

This is a smol continuation to one of my Delta fics, you'll know which one already. ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch the bus on time!" You barge into Victories's HQ, while panting heavily. "Is there a reason you sent me this location Senpai..?"

"Oh, (Name)!" Valt exclaims, before turning to Delta with a grin. His expression simply says 'You're welcome.'

Delta mutters a quiet 'Thank you', before running over to you.

"(Name)." He holds his hand out towards you.

You look up, meeting Delta's eyes briefly, before taking his hand.

"D-Delta!"

"Yeah."

"Oi, you're so cheeky, Senpai!" You send a playful glare the bluenette's way.

"I'm sorry, I just figured you'd want to give a certain someone a visit." He scratches the back of his head.

"M-Me!?" Drum pipes up, before walking over to you. "I missed you too (Name)!"

Before Drum could reach you, he was pulled away by Amane, who facepalmed with his other hand.

"Nope, it's definetly not you, idiot."

"Whaaat? Then who would (Name) want to see so badly!?"

"You're alot denser than I thought..."

You can't help but break into a giggling fit at the scene before you.

"I see you've made some good friends, Delta." You playfully nudge the green haired boy. "And yes, I missed you too Drum."

"Is this your way of teasing me?" Delta chuckles.

"C'mon, let's battle again Drum!" Valt sends a wink Delta'd way, and he catches onto what he's thinking.

"Again!? Yay, let's do it!" Drum excitedly punches the air.

"Let's go out for a walk." Delta takes ahold of your hand and before you know it, you're being dragged outside the building.

"E-Ehhh? But I just got here...!"

"I'll treat you to something, if you're that eager to eat something."

"It's almost like you know what I'm thinking." You giggle.

"No, I heard your stomach." He playfully chops your head with his hand. "Besides, I'd like to actually make it up to you." He turns his head to the side, hiding a slight blush.

"Oww." You pout. "We didn't get to talk much during your brief time at BC Sol, so this'll be a nice way for us to catch up, right?" Your lips curve upwards, and you can't help but enjoy the warm feeling in your chest at thought of spending some one on one time with Delta. "Alright then."

"Good."

The two of you exchange one last glance, and then smile at one another, before walking side to side,

Unbeknownst to the two of you...

"I didn't know Delta and (Name) were that close.." Drum says, peeking from the door.

"He's so damn lucky.." Amane grit his teeth.

"I thought we were going to battle." Valt says, but he couldn't lie, curiosity got the best of him..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Delta, you've changed." You point out, before shoving a spoonful of ice cream in your mouth.

"And you haven't." He sighs. "Ice cream's not food.."

"It is!"

"Not."

"Are!"

"Not."

"Are!"

You glare at one another, before laughing it off.

Once your ice cream's finished, you get up and head over to the park, not too far from Drum's Uncle's place.

"So you've finally accepted Drum's friendship." You begin, placing a hand on the boy's lap.

"Everything you need is always with you as long as you want it to be."

"Hmm?"

"That would be you."

Your eyes go wide and you point at yourself.

"M-Me?"

"Yeah, you." Delta flicks your forehead.

"Have you been taking Senpai's advice seriously?" You frown.

"Maybe."

After that exchange, there's comfortable silence.

But you two subconciously scoot closer to one another..

And when you do notice, you can't help but stare at one another.

"Delta, I ..love you."

He places a hand under your chin and gives you a sly grin.

"I love you too, (Name)."

He leans in..and..

As soon as your lips meet, you're instantly interrupted by Drum, and so, you quickly pull away from one another with flushed faces.

'Dammit Drum.' The same thought goes through your head.

"Deltaaa, (Name)! So THIS is where you two went!" Drum calls out from the park's entrance. "C'mon, uncle brought some desserts!"

Delta and you exchange a knowing glance, before walking towards Drum hand in hand.