[Princess and Knight] Kit Lopez

[A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been struggling to come up with ideas, but I promise I'll update more!

Someone requested Kit, so here you go. Sorry if it's not that good!

How did my son Kit grow so much though?

I love him, he's an absolute chad now. ]

[Word Count; 1119]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's been a while since you'd last seen your childhood best friend and self proclaimed 'boyfriend', Kit Lopez.

You actually had the biggest crush on the boy and you had forced him into becoming your boyfriend much to his mother, Miss Anju's amusement.

She thought it was cute and constantly teased her son that the two of you would eventually end up married together.

Gosh, you hoped.

You hadn't seen the boy in a very long time now.

You were apart of BC Sol's junior team alongside him and you had to eventually leave because your mother had fallen ill.

And now, you had the chance to come back to BC Sol and see him again.

"Chris! Thank you for letting me back on the team, I thought I'd have to tryout for the team but you really saved me some trouble." You giggled.

"No problem (Name), I know you didn't want to leave before. But I'm glad your mother's fine now. I've seen your recent matches and I believe you're worthy of earning a spot in BC Sol's top team." You could honestly hear Chris's smile through the phone.

"The BC Sol top team straight away? Really!?"

"Mhm. BC Sol could use more bladers like you. Zoro had good things to say about your Bey, Wind Lord. I'll be waiting for your arrival then, (Name)."

"Bye Chris!"

And with that, she hung up.

You looked out the plane's window, smiling.

"I can't wait to see you again, my beloved Kit."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Have you heard the news Kit? Someone's re-joining the team! And apparently, they get a free spot in the top team too!"

"Are you serious?" Kit stared at his friend, Pablo, in disbelief.

"I'm serious! I overheard Chris talking to someone on the phone, but that's all I managed to make out."

"Somehow . . .I have a bad feeling about this." Kit frowned.

"A bad feeling? What do you mean? Do you know them?" Pablo raised a brow at the orange haired male.

"No, I don't know them."

"Alright then, see ya Kit." Pablo shrugged his shoulders and left.

" . . . (Name), are you really coming back? Or am I just overthinking this?" Kit sighed before looking up into the night sky.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

That next morning, Kristina had gathered everyone in the gym after breakfast.

"Good morning, BC Sol bladers! Today I'll be announcing the return of one of BC Sol's junior members, (Last Name) (Name)! Please give her a warm welcome."

You emerged from the doors, earning a few surprised gasps from some of the older members that recognized you.

"Hi everyone! I'm (Name), it's honestly a pleasure to be here again. I've missed you all! Especially...!" You looked around the gym, until you spotted a familiar orange haired boy, though, your heart skipped a beat once your eyes met with his.

There he was!

"Kit!" You ran towards the now taller male and tackled him into a hug.

Most of the newer members stared at the two of you in shock, but the rest simply shook their heads.

Some things never changed.

"(N-Name)! W-Woah, don't do that!" He sat up and scratched the back of his head

"I couldn't help it Kit! I missed my boyfriend so much!" You nuzzled into Kit's neck, flustering the poor spanish boy.

"Wait, boyfriend?" Some of the members spoke up in unision.

"I-I'm tellin' you! W-We were just kids back then!" Kit whined, trying to pry you off of him to no avail.

"But you're still my boyfriend!"

"Not!"

"Are!"

"Alright, calm down you two. That'll be it for today's meeting everyone, I expect great things of you (Name)." Chris spoke up, making the two of you shut up.

"Y-Yes m'am!" You stood up and bowed, before turning towards Kit.

"Meet me in 10 outside my room Kit~" You winked and waved goodbye to him.

"Dude, you're dating the Princess of the Wind, (Name)? How come you never told me?" Pablo approached Kit and glared at him.

"..W-Well, she was the one who forced me to become her boyfriend back when we were children . . . Also, Princess of the Wind?"

"She's the strongest female blader in the world, have you really never heard of her!?"

"I didn't know that was (Name)! 'Course I've heard about her! A-Anyway I have to go now, see ya Pablo!" Kit quickly got up and raced towards the BC Sol dorms.

Fortunately, he had gotten there in time, because you had just walked outside your room.

Your face lit up inmediately once you spotted Kit.

"Kit, you came!" You beamed, embracing the male.

"Y-Yeah.." He awkwardly returned the hug. "Why did you call me here?"

"A-Actually...I just wanted to talk! I really missed you Kit, like alot. . ." You pulled away from the hug and twiddled with your thumbs nervously.

Kit simply stared at you with his mouth agape. The more he looked at you . . . The more he noticed, just how pretty you were.

Honestly, what is he even thinking!?

"I'm glad to see you as well (Name), it's uhhh..been a long time." He smiled sheepishly, leaning against the wall.

You stared at the boy before you and your face inmediately reddened at the sight of his rather handsome features.

He grew up, way too much. This was definetly not the same boy you grew up with and you loved everything about it.

You were honestly so lucky to have him as a boyfriend!

"O-Oh yeah, They call me the Princess of the Wind! Isn't that cool? It matches up with your title!"

"Now that I think about it, it does match up with mine. I'm the Knight of the Wind! That's cool, we'd totally make up an amazing duo (Name)!"

"Right? I can't wait until I'm called (Name) Lopez!" You giggled at the thought of being married to Kit.

"W-Well it does have a nice ring to it, you're really thinking that far ahead huh?" He laughed nervously.

"Of course! We'll have multiple children, live in a nice house, etc etc etc..."

And you wouldn't stop blabbering about your future with Kit.

Somehow, he didn't mind. You hadn't changed that much since the two of you were children.

In fact, he was falling in love with you the more he heard you talk about the two of you in the future.