[What's always been right before you] Delta Akane

[A/N; Deltaaa..best boy!!

I'm incredibly biased and am going to write even more Delta kthx.

I have one final request before I open those again so yaaay! But I also wanna write my boy Amane..

I'm in such a weird predicament lol

ALSO I FUCKING CRIED WHEN DRUM HUGGED DELTA DJMSMFND]

[Word Count; 1172]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

He walked and walked, with no destination in mind.

And yet, it still brought him back.

The sounds of an ongoing battle brought him to a halt.

And then he noticed the familiar scenery.

"BC Sol..."

"Don't you love that sound?" A familiar voice said, earning his attention.

Aoi Valt.

"Nice to see you, Delta." The bluenette gave him a welcoming close eyed smile.

He didn't say anything, but he noticed yet another familiar face running towards the two of them.

"Valt Senpai! What did I say about running off by yourself!" You scolded, panting in the process while you clutched your tablet tightly.

"Sorry (Name)." Valt scrached the back of his head, before turning towards Delta, grinning.

You didn't notice Delta yet, so you turned in ths direction that Valt was facing..

Your tablet almost fell to the ground, but luckily, Valt was there to catch it for you.

"Del...ta..?"

Ah, of course. You were the last person Delta wanted to see at the moment.

"(Name).."

You clenched your fists tightly.

"You had the guts to show up now!?" You spat harshly, holding back tears.

"Alright, calm down (Name)."

"Yessir.." You frowned, but you kept on glaring at the green haired male.

Valt noticed the suffocating tension between you two and grinned.

"Let's go somewhere else now you two!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"3..2..1! Go shoot!"

Valt launched Valkyrie into the stadium for a small test.

"Slash Valkyrie is as cool as ever Senpai!" You complimented, keeping your eyes on the stadium while Valkyrie circled around the stadium at high speeds.

"Come on, Valkyrie!" He commanded, while Valkyrie hit it's layer against the stadium, gaining more speed in the process.

After a few more minutes, Valkyrie stopped spinning.

"Alright, nice moves partner!" He picked up Valkyrie and picked up a bag he had set beside the stadium.

"Want some, (Name)? Mrs Ange made some Beyblade bread for us!" He held the bag out towards you after taking out one from the bag.

"Sure! Mrs Ange makes the best bread!" You gave him a close-eyed smile and took the remaining one from the bag.

You took a bite from it and glanced over to Delta, only to notice he hadn't moved from the same spot he had been sitting at.