Ahahori x (Akaashi's younger sister)Reader

Start from the beginning

TIME SKIP

"Can we take a break?"

"Not until you perfect this pass."

Anahori sighed as you tossed him another ball. You had done nothing but toss him balls to set for much longer than he liked and he was getting tired...and annoyed that was all he was doing.

"When can I start the cool stuff?"

"When I feel you're ready for it," you replied.

Toss

"But this isn't fun."

set

"Can we do something different?"

Toss

"No."

"Why?"

Set

"Now we can," you replied. "Come here and I'll adjust your hand position."

Anahori didn't know what he did differently but he didn't question it. Finally, he could take a breather. As you fixed his hand positioning, he took the time to examine your features. Slowly his cheeks flushed. You were a natural beauty, just like your brother.

"Are you even listening?"

"Huh? I uh I mean, yes!"

You held back a sigh and dropped his hands.
"I can tell you're out of it," you told him. "We'll continue another time."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine," you shrugged. "To be fair, I can't expect everyone to train like I did."

"This is all you did? Wasn't it boring?"

You snorted a laugh. Just thinking about it now irritated you.

"It was driving me insane, but it was necessary to drill the movement in my head," you explained. "I'll see you next practice."

"See you then."

You nodded and called your brother, "Nii-san, I'm leaving."

"I thought we agreed to leave together?"

"Not anymore," you replied, sticking out your tongue. "Anahori, ask Nii for my number."

"Okay, bye!"

A quick peace sign and you were out. Anahori joined the other boys to continue training.

"So Anahori, how is she?" Onaga asked. The setter shrugged in reply. Onaga sighed, crossing his arms.

"You're boring. I thought you'd say she's cute at least."

"She is?" Anahori replied not sure what Omaha was expecting from him. "I mean, she's an Akaashi. It's not surprising."

"She doesn't act like him. That's for sure," the middle blocker noted. Anahori nodded in accord. You were quite different from your brother. But at the same time, he didn't doubt your intellect for the game. You were an Akaashi after all.