My Little Puppy ^v^

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Princess Twinkle Toes and her favorite plush ^v^)

Kazuichi was in the middle of building big bang Monokuma for the Towa Family, until he heard a laugh from behind, "ugh!!!... What is it" he groaned, turning around to look at Gundham who was disrupting him, "Listen, Gundham, we'll do it later, not now, kay?" He sighed, rubbing the nape of his neck, "..."

Tanaka stared at him and smirked, "im afraid not, though you cannot decline, you must follow" he was about to grab Kazuichis hand to pull him, but suddenly remembered his "persona" "..."

"Gundham, not now, okay? I have things to do"

"..."

Tanaka just huffed, crossing his arms, "declining such an offer is so unlike you my prince~" he whispered rather charming.

Kazuichi rolled his eyes and placed his wrench on the table, "fine!! Guess we should head to your place now, hm?"

He didn't respond, he merely nodded his head.

When they arrived at Gundhams domain, knelt down on one knee and whistled, calling for something

"My hellish beast, I do require you here this instant!"

Kazuichi stared at him, his eyes were calm, yet excited, "ah, wait here" Tanaka got up and left the living room, going to get the dog and the puppies.

Kazuichi stood there and waited, constantly looking down at his wrist watch for the time.

When Gundham came back, he had five puppies on his arms, the other ones were following him, "Agh! These cuties are too much!" Kazuichi chuckled, crouching down on the floor, reaching his arms out for the puppies that were running towards him, "I swear! I can't believe I always skip work just for these little brats!" He giggled as they were licking his face, "agh! Stopp!!"

Kazuichi and Gundham were playing with the dogs playfully, trying to be as gentle and caring with them.