cheater

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"..."

"... Kazuichi..."

"Hm..?" Souda groaned, turning to Gundham.

"... Where were you last night?"

"..." Kazuichi just wrapped his arm around Gundhams waist and smiled, "no where babe, I was just at a friends house~" He whispered as he pecked Gundhams lips.

"... Are you sure?"

"..."

Kazuichi kissed Gundhams neck and kissed his cheek, "..."

"Kazuichi, my love, are you sure?"

Souda just ignored him and continued to kiss him.

"... Kazuichi... Be honest"

"No..." He whispered.

"I fucked up..." He cried, squeezing Gundham tight.

"I fucked up bad this time..."

"... Kazuichi... Did you go to the bar again..?"

"... Mhm..." Kazuichi whined as he got out the bed.

"...Ah my love, I told you-"

"I know! You think I don't feel fucked up in the head right now?! I swear!!' He shouted as he started to sob.

"... I-I...I literally just..." He paused and turned to Gundham, "I cheated on you"

"..."

"Kazuichi, you weren't Sober at the time, so it's fi-"

"You have to stop!" He shouted, "you keep forgiving me!"

"... Kazuichi... It's fine... Don't worry... I understand you were just stressed" Tanaka smiled softly.

"... My fucking god! Do you not understand?!"

".. Kazuichi... Please remain calm" He whispered, getting off the bed and walking towards Kazuichi.

"... My love, please... It's fine..."

"G-Gundham, you don't understand! I let him touch me and I-..."

"... Shh..."

"..."

"Do you not understand that I am forgiving you? You need to accept the fact that I am allowing you off the hook right now" He glared.

"..."

Souda stared at him and bursted into tears, "Fuck!"

"... Kazuichi, we will retreat to the bed..."

"...Gundham... I love you so so much... You know that... Right?"

"..."

"..."

Kazuichi sighed as he took his shirt and pants off, changing into a black oversized hoodie.

"...Gundham..."

"...hm?"

"... I love you..."

"... Not now Kazuichi..."

"..."

Souda frowned and curled up into a ball, "you don't love me anymore... Do you?"

"..."

"... Ah... I fucked up... I-Im going to the couch..."

Gundham turned to Kazuichi and moved his leg, trapping Kazuichi.

"... Gundham...?"

"My prince, dont ever do something like that again, you understand? I don't want you to do that... Please... I love you way too much..." He frowned, moving his hand under his boyfriends hoodie.

"...why are your hands always cold..."

"Why else would I be called the supreme overlord of ice my dearest prince~" He whispered, moving his hands to Kazuichis chest.

"Mnn..."

"...shh..."

"..."

"Your little body seems so sensitive... Why?"

"... E-Eh~"

"Ah... Your voice sounds so pathetic..."

"... Ha~ G-Gundham...this feels so weird..." He whined, moving his hips around, "Ah... Gundham... It's s-starting to feel tingly..."

"... You should have never done that Kazuichi... You have made me quite jealous..." Gundham grunted, starting to squeeze Kazuichis (Nippies) harder.

"G-Gundham... Ah..." He panted softly, "Hah~"

"... Kazuichi, I don't want you to be with other pathetic human..."

"I-I know... I learned my lesson..." He whined, "... I didn't mean to cheat on you... I-It was on accident"

"It was?"

"Mhm... Honest.."

Gundham smirked and kissed his boyfriends neck, "that's good... It's quite upsetting to know you were with some other mortal who isn't capable of pleasing you"

"...i love you Gundham.."

"I love you too my prince..."