Ex

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was looking for a battery until his eyes landed on the hamster cage that belonged to his ex

"... Dammit, his rodents got the battery..." He sighed, he stuck his hand inside the cage and felt something touch him.

"GYAAAH!!!" He backed up and fell onto the ground, "THESE DAMN MICE ARE SO ANNOYING!'

he quickly shut the cage and ran towards the restroom, beating on the door,  "aye! Hamster-Chan man!" He shouted.

"Can you get out the shower right now! I need you to get me something!"

The shower slowly stopped and the curtain opened.

"Gundham, I need you to get a battery, i really need it for a project"

Tanaka messed with the door handle and slowly opened it, only revealing his face, "what could you possibly need while I am cleansing myself" He grunted, "listen man! I don't care if your showering, I just really need this battery and it's... Uhm... In your hamster cage..."

"... I once again have to retreave something for you.." He sighed.

"Yeah, well deal with it, because I don't want to touch those ugly rats"

Gundham just glared at him and closed the restroom door and opened it back up.

"Fine..." He came out with a towel around his waist, his hair down and wet.

"U-Uhm.. Its... R-Right there..." Kazuichi murmured, pointing at the battery inside the hamster wheel.

Tanaka was going to get it, but paused, "what will I get in return after I have gotten it?"

"... O-Oh! Uhm.. Prolly just... Friendship from me? I don't know?" Souda huffed, "you choose, just nothing expensive, I'm broke right now"

"..."

Tanaka slowly gripped onto Soudas jumpsuit collar and pulled him close, "how about you? That isn't as expensive, correct?"

"... H-Huh? Man! It's just a battery! Screw that! I'm getting it myself!" He's growled, shoving Gundham off of him and going towards the cage, staring at the rodent that was glaring at him.

"...never mind..." He backed up and turned to Gundham, "okay! What exactly? You wanted me? How is that even possible? Literally, what do I do?"

Tanaka smirked and started chuckling, "fuahahaha! I was merely joking! For you aren't as capable as pleasing me!"

"Huh? Man, I'm so confused- just.. -"

"I am wet, do you not understand?"

"..?" Kazuichi tilted his head, "I'm... So...  SO confused-"

Tanaka leaned close to him and flicked his forehead, "You imbecile"

"Ugh! Yeah! Screw you too!"

Kazuichi huffed.

"Anyways, hurry up and get it... Please?"

"...no"

"B-But! The battery is-"

"Retreave a new one, it seems to not be as difficult"

"You-...!"

"THAT'S AN IMPORTANT BATTERY! IT'S LIKE-... I MADE IT! SO IT COULD LAST FOREVER!"

"Shh... Calm..." He whispered.

"You damn! Ugh! I hate you! So so so so so so so so much!!" He shouted, hitting Gundhams chest repeatedly.

"..." Tanaka lifted Kazuichis chin up and kissed his cheek, "you don't mean that... ~"

".. Eh..?" He stared at Gundham and glared, "no! I mean it this time! For real!"

"..."

"Besides! We aren't dating anymore! We're just living together as roomates!"

"... But...-" He paused and blushed, "i-... Still adore you as much..."