Library

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi yawned and rested his head on the desk, the lamp was on and the librarian was still there for night hours.

"Gosh... I'm tired..." He murmured, starting to close his eyes....

"Excuse me, but why are you sleeping here at such an ungodly hour, it would be best for you to go" A voice whispered.

".. The librarian is gone as well, you must go..."

"... Hm?" Kazuichi lifted his head up and rubbed his eyes, "I'm supposed to finish a science project-... *yawn* I'm supposed to finish a science project today..."

"... No, you must take your leave, it could get darker in here and more dangerous" Tanaka sighed

"... Fine..." Kazuichi got up and tripped, "gaaaah!"

He fell on top of Gundham and sighed, "s-sorry man.. I'm just so tired.."

"... It's fine..." Tanaka patted Kazuichi off of him and grabbed a book, "how about I tell a story... That would wake you up"

"... Nah... I-Ill prolly just fall asleep again..." He murmured, getting up and sitting back down on the chair.

"... This library is big... How are we supposed to leave...? And the school doors are locked..."

"... Then perhaps we can sleep..." He looked around and landed his eyes on the bean bad chair, "those"

"..."

Kazuichi nodded his head and walked towards the chair.

"... Night..."