confession

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Gundham stood underneath a cherry blossom tree and waited for his crush to arrive... Of course it's weird for a supreme overlord to fall in love... But there was someone who made him feel tingly inside, he loved it...

"... Oh! Heya Gundham! I didn't expect you to get me a.... Note In my locker, what did you want to talk about?" He chuckled.

"... Kazuichi..." He blushed, "er... This may sound odd, but..." He grabbed both of Kazuichis hands and held them tightly.

"Kazuichi.. I have fallen in love with your company, your very existence seems to interest me..."

"... Huh?" Souda looked around to make sure no one else was there watching them, "... Gundham, this is awkward... But... Uh...i don't really know how to say this..." He whispered, letting go of Gundhams hands.

"Gundham, I dont... Like you"

"..." Gundham just laughed.

"H-Hey! Why are you laughing for?!"

"... I expected you to say such a thing, I already know your interests are on the dark lady"

"... So... You..." Kazuichi couldn't help but blush, "... Damn... Don't make me actually like you now! Your an idiot!"

"Hm?"

"You knew I liked her but you still managed to tell me you like me! That's so..." He just messed with his fingers and let a small squeal out, "that's so cool! You do have balls Gundham" He smiled.

"..." He took a small step close to Gundham and kissed him, "...i don't like you, this is just a thank you gift, okay!"

"... Mhm... I understand..."

"...ugh!" Kazuichi kissed Gundham again and hugged him, "I don't wanna let go!"

"... I get clingy too easily, don't i?" Souda asked, letting go, "I'm annoying..."

"K- kazuichi..." Tanaka just patted Kazuichis head, not knowing what to say, "your... Not annoying..."

"..." Kazuichi just chuckled softly and kissed Gundhams neck, "I like kissing you, it feels right to me for some reason...do I like you? " He whispered, "oh! A-And don't tell anyone about this! You promise!?"

"On the Four Dark Devas lives" He smiled.

"... Thanks man- uhm... Gundham- uh...-" Kazuichi just started to panic on what to call Gundham, "Uhm... Hammies- GunGun- Gundy- uh-"

"How about you calm down... Your aroma is stressed, I do not need a nickname..."

"...okay" Souda murmured, "sorry I'm so awkward" He whispered.

"..." Gundham just lifted Kazuichis chin and kissed his cheek, "do not fret, every human every now and then tend on being awkward"

"...damn..." Kazuichi blushed, "you said something worth of shit!" He laughed, backing up.

"I'mma go! Uhm... -" Kazuichi turned around and ran off, "By Hammies!"

"... He's very complicated..."