stage frights

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kids! (Ugh! I hate choir, especially when I'm at home :')

Kazuichi walked up stage, a nervous aroma filling his atmosphere...

He took a deep breath and pot his hand in front of his stomach, being sure to not get it wrong..

"... U-Uhm... D-D... -" He paused and saw his director staring at him, signalling him to continue.

"..."

"Uhm... D-Do... Re... -" He paused again and started crying, he had always had stage fright, sure he would say things like, "I'll be sure to shine brighter than the star" But that was just one way to boost his motivation...

Just then, a specific person passed by the music class...

Gundham Tanaka, Kazuichis best friend, the person who helps him when  he needs it...

Gundham turned to look inside the music room, making sure his friend was doing good...

...

Kazuichi was sitting on the floor, a puddle of tears in front of him...

"Ah! Kazuichi!" He shouted, running inside the room.

"Hmph.... Ergh..." Souda whined

"... Kazuichi, get up!" The director demanded.

"shh!" Tanaka glared at him, turning to Souda with a frown, "Kazuichi... Are you alright?"

"... N-No, i-I..." He continued to cry...

"Shh... It's fine..." Tanaka whispered, pulling Souda into a hug, "... I'm here..."

"..."

Kazuichi chuckled and returned the hug, "..."

"..."

The director just watched, "... Uhm... Gundham, right?"

"Mhm..."

"We... Might need you... Especially since Kazuichi has stage frights... I think it would be best for you to stay and watch over him, I will inform your teachers about it"

"Okay!"

(I remember when I had to go to a choir concert for the first time, my legs were shaking SO bad-)