Title-Ultimate Breeder

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

-their dorm-

Kazuichi just stared at Gundham, who was currently petting his Pomeranian...

Until a random question came in mind...

His ultimate to be exact-

Ultimate Breeder?

... Wait-

Gundham noticed Kazuichi staring and just tilted his head, "is something bothering you?"

"... U-Uhm.. Uh... Yeah-"

"What is it? Would you like to confront this situation?"

"..."

"Uhm... It's your ultimate..." Kazuichi blushed, messing with his beanie, "Ultimate Breeder... Does that mean you-... Like, you know..."

Tanaka just stared at the ground, a confused expression appearing on his face, "is there something wrong with that?"

"U-Uh... No! It's just... Like, how can you-... Like, are you experienced with that kind of stuff or something?"

"Wha-" Tanakas face turned into a bright red, no one has ever asked him that question before...

"A-Ah! Sorry!" Kazuichi just laughed and stared at the ground, messing with the zipper of his jumpsuit.

Gundham just cleared his throat, "uhm... That was... A rather odd question..."

"..."

Gundhams face turned even more red, it was as if he was going to explode, "b-But... Uhm... Yes..."

"Wait- WHAT?!? THAT WAS A JUST A JOKE!!" Kazuichi screeched.

Gundham stopped petting the Pomeranian and just hid in his scarf, "erhm... Perhaps... Can we not talk about this-..."

"..." Souda was just in shock-...

"... Woah- i-Its wasn't with Miss Sonia, right?"

"..." Gundham was quiet, "... Can we please not have a conversation about this topic"

"..."

".... Oh! Uhm... Yeah! Uh... I-I was just... Curious...-"

Kazuichi just chuckled, "now I want to know how your like duri-"

"I will take my leave now! Hearing you talk is just too much" Tanaka murmured, interrupting Kazuichi.

"Heey! It was just a joke!"