Babysitter

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kazuichi is wearing a black oversized hoodie, no pants, just his undergarments.

Gundham is wearing his usual except his hair is down)

"I swear! I don't need a babysitter! I'm a legit teenager! Why don't you trust me here by mysel-"

"Because your an idiot, that's why" Tatsuo interrupted his son.

"... You son of a-"

"Yeah, bye! I'll be back by four!"

"Four what? Am or Pm?"

"Doesn't matter, just tell them to stay here until I come back"

"..."

Kazuichi watched as his dad walked out the house, a girl by his side...

"... He always has the bitches huh" He grunted, plopping himself down on the couch and turned the tv on..

-a few minutes later-

The door bell rang.

"I'm coming!" He shouted, getting up from the couch and opening the door, "... The heck?! My dad just-...ugh! someone the same age as me, AND it's Gundham! Is he dumb or something he knows I hate you!!" He groaned, "okay, Listen man, but you have to go, my dad always gets me a babysitter and they're always annoying-"

"I am afraid I cannot leave, for I have made a promise that I will take care of you"

"..."

Souda kept quiet, "fine... As long as you don't go in my room..." He huffed.

"... Why is that? I will have to check up on you every now and then, just so I can make sure you don't sneak out, your father has explained on your habits"

".. Damn that old man"

Kazuichi just sat on the couch and sighed, "fine...if I can't hook up with hot chicks then...I guess I can't have my first kiss" He grunted, slouching on the couch.

"... Your father explained that I have to make you happy in any means... Perhaps do you want me to... -"

"H-Huh?! No! No way! Im not gonna kiss a guy! Especially if it's you! That's nasty!"

"...are you hungry yet? I have planned on maki-"

"Just buy pizza, it's not that hard... I'm not all a fan of any other foods..."

"..."

"Of course..." Gundham pulled his phone out,"what kind?"

"The obvious"

"Ah... One pepperoni is all..."

Tanaka sat down on the couch next to Kazuichi and stared at the television.

"... Oh... Uhm... My dad said you'll have to be here till he actually comes back... A-And I don't know how long it'll be..." He paused, "and don't make fun of me... But I don't like sleeping unless I know someone else is awake, so... Can you maybe stay up a little later and erm... Like... Uh... You know, stay in my room and comfort me...." He murmured, biting on his nails.

"Of course I can, it wasn't that hard to ask"

"You Dumbass... I'm asking if you can sleep with me for tonight..."

"..."

"... Uhm... Of course...? I guess, I don't see why not.... You fear of being alone so...i can't decline..."

"Thanks man!"

Kazuichi turned the TV off and walked upstairs, "cmon! My rooms up here... This is the only time I'm letting you In.."

-in Kazuichis bedroom-

"This is my room... Uhm... Don't touch anything" He murmured, opening the door.

"..."

Kazuichi sat down on his bed and turned on his side, trying to make room for Gundham.

"...u-uhm... You can like, er... Get on..." He whispered, hiding himself in the sheets due to embarrassment.

Tanaka just sat next to Kazuichi, not wanting to lay down.

"..."

"Gundham... Get on... Please..."

"..."

"I can't, it's only my duty to watch over you..."

"... But you sai-..."

Kazuichi hid in the sheets some more, sinking his head down, "please..."

"..."

Gundham sighed and took his boots off,"Fare well then..."

He got on the bed and huddled close to Kazuichi, wrapping his arms around the other, "... Uh-Uhm... This is a bit too much..." Souda murmured.

"No, I don't think it is... Though now that you mention it, you're making me nervous..." Tanaka whispered, backing up.

"..."

"Kazuichi, I'm only supposed to be watching over you, I think your too much, your father has stated for me to merely take charge, not for me to... Rest on the same bedding as you"

"... It's not my fault... It's just... Scary when I'm alone in this house... Especially at night..."

"..."

Kazuichi backed up and turned the other way, him now face to face with Gundham, "... Uhm... Can I maybe... I don't know.. Uhm.. Kiss you?"

"H-Huh?!" Gundham backed up and fell onto the floor, "it's only my duty to take care of your being, a-And that question last time was only a kind gesture since you seemed miserable at the moment!"

"... Oh..." Souda just laughed and patted his lap, "i-I knew that! I was just messing with ya!"

"... I will go down stairs and take care of the business down there before your father arrives..."

"Y-Yeah! Okay..."