stressed day

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Gundham came home, a depressing aroma filling his vibe.

"I'm home..." He grunted, plopping himself down on the couch.

"Gundham... Babe, are you feeling alright? You look... Tired" Souda murmured.

"...no, in fact, my entire day is a living hell, it is miserable, the only good thing about it is that you are here with me..." He groaned.

"Here... I'll let you lay your head on my lap" He smiled, patting his thighs.

"..." Tanaka stared at Kazuichi and chuckled a bit, "of course my love"

He rested his body on the couch and rested his head on Kazuichis thighs.

"Gundham...i love you" He smiled, stroking Gundhams hair, "...what happened at work today?"

"..." Gundham just grunted and turned to the other side, staring at Kazuichis stomach.

"... Man...Gundham, no matter how many times I try to cheer you up, you never smile..." Souda frowned, "I'm starting to think... You don't like me anymore, am I that useless Gundham?"

"Kazuichi... Of course your not... I'm just... Really stressed and j don't feel comfortable to talk about it"

"... Oh... Okay..." Kazuichi smiled, continuing to scrub Gundhams head.

"..." Gundham just chuckled a bit and started blowing Kazuichis stomach, tickling the other.

"Ahahaha!" Souda laughed, squirming around, "That tickles!"

Kazuichi kept laughing as Gundham kept going.

Finally Gundham got tired and sighed.

"Ha.. Ha..." Kazuichi was panting, he was tired of laughing, "... I'm... Tired..."

He rested his head on the couch and patted Gundhams head, "...babe, you should sleep now..."

"..." He felt Gundhams arms wrap around his waist, him nuzzling close to Soudas stomach.

"..." He just stared at Gundham and laughed, "your acting like I'm pregnant!"

"No... I just love you a lot Kazuichi" He whispered.

"I love you too Gundham"

"..."

"Gundham babe, what's stressing you-"

He looked down and realized his boyfriend already fell asleep.

"... Well... Goodnight I guess..."