Gundhams Job

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Everythings fine..." Souda whispered, pulling his knees to his chest and digging his face in in between.

"Everythings fine... No need to worry, Gundhams just started work... Where there's lots of chicks there... A-And guys... And...–" Just hearing him say that pissed him off, so he got up and grabbed the keys from the living room table, "where are the pills?" He groaned, he went to the restroom and grabbed his pills, taking two tablets.

"Egh!" He gagged, putting them back down and speed walking out the house, "the truck or the car...?" He questioned, "uhm... The truck... I-I don't know..." He paused and looked down at the keys he had, "the car it is..."

Kazuichi walked inside the car and inserted the key, twisting it, waiting for it to turn on..

"There..." He looked around and sighed of relief, hearing the sound of cars and trucks always helped him relax, so he rested his head and arms on the wheel, "... I'm already in the car, so might as well go pick Gundham up..." He murmured..

He lifted his head up and stepped on the pedal.

Once he finally made it to Gundhams job, he immediately ran up the stairs looking for Gundhams cubicle, "dammit! I need a badge to get inside this room!" He shouted, until he saw someone already making their way to the door, "hey... I've never seen you around, are ya new?" The person asked, he swiped his card and let Kazuichi and himself inside.

"Thanks, I really owe you one!" Kazuichi smiled, him and the other person went their seperate ways, Kazuichi was looking for a cubicle with a picture of the four dark devas.

"Hmm..." He hummed nervously, his legs shaking a bit, that's when he found it, "Bullseye!" He smirked, walking in, seeing Gundham typing on a computer.

He covered Gundhams eyes and whispered, "guess who~" He chuckled softly.

"Kazuichi? How old  earth have you gotten inside?" Tanaka chuckled, "I actually don't even know, this one dude thought I was new here..."

Gundham chuckled softly and turned to Kazuichi, "my dear, Why have you come this far?" He asked, wrapping one arm around Kazuichi, "well... Uhm... I-I had my doubts... I thought maybe you forgot about me... And-"
"Kazuichi, we are married, how could I forget about my lovely fiance" Tanaka murmured, making Kazuichis face turn red, "y-yeah! But like... Uhm... I don't know... I-It was just a feeling, you know?"

Kazuichi looked at Gundhams desk and saw a picture of himself on there, "daamn! Who's that sexy idiot there!" Souda smirked, biting his lip, "That, My love, would be you" Tanaka said with a soft smile, continuing to type on the computer, "dude, those desktops are sick! They look so cool! Mind if i-"
"My dear, you can't, these are the company's, you mustn't mess with it..."

Kazuichi frowned and sat down on the floor, "well... I guess I'll have to stay on the floor then.." He sighed, "no... My prince, don't..."
He patted his lap, signalling Kazuichi to sit, "... Dude... This is kinds weird..." He murmured, getting up and taking a seat on his lovers lap.

"..." Kazuichi was watching Gundham type on the computer, "Do you do this everyday? It looks pretty boring..."

Gundham just nodded his head and kissed Kazuichi on the cheek, "of course I do...here... Go get yourself a snack, my dear" He said, handing Kazuichi his badge, "oh! Thanks!" Souda got off and made his way outside the room and into the lounge, "hm... What should I ge- OOH! A SODA MACHINE!" He shouted, walking towards it and getting himself a soda, "aaand, ooh, chips!" He smiled, going towards the Chip machine and inserted B6, for hot fries.

"now gotta go back to Gundham!" He chuckled, getting up and making his way back to the working office.

-Gundhams cubicle-

"I'm back, babe" He called out, "I got my stuff ^v^ "

Gundham just chuckled softly and turned to the ground, "my apologies, but you will have to sit there and eat, I cannot afford to get the keyboard dirty" He whispered, leaning close to Kazuichi and kissing his forehead, "hm? It's fine!" Kazuichi smiled..

He opened his chips and started watching Gundham doing his work.

"..."

"*munch*"

"*munch...*"

Gundham stopped typing and turned to Kazuichi who seemed to have a smirk on his face, "*munch*"

"Kazuichi... My dark prince, perhaps... Can you... Quiet down?" He whispered, trying not to seem rude.

Kazuichi just laughed, "yeah yeah! Sorry! I was just trying to annoy you! Love you babe!"

"K-Kazuichi... Not now..." Tanaka blushed turning back around to the computer, "... I love you too..."