Friend Date

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi waited patiently outside of Gundhams house, fixing his jumpsuit, "gah... Why'd I wear this?!" He groaned, "man... I really should've changed..."

"..." He looked up at the door and realized Gundham was already ready, "..."

"Shall we go?" He asked, "...uhm... Uh... Yeah? I think..."

Kazuichi and Gundham were walking side by side, until they passed by the restaurant that they were going to eat at.

"Oh! Look! It's here!" Kazuichi smiled, grabbing Gundhams hand and going in, "me and Fuyuhiko used to come here a lot, well, before him and Nagito started datin' ya know?"

Tanaka nodded his head and followed Kazuichi from behind.

"Ahem!" As they walked inside, Kazuichi cleared his throat in front of a specific person, "oh! Kazuichi! You again, go to the usual place may you" an old lady smiled at him.

That old lady was Kazuichis grandma, that's one reason why Kazuichi has a vip plus cheaper meal.

When Kazuichi and Gundham sat at the big table, Kazuichi grabbed Gundhams hands and smiled, "why do you look so shy today" he laughed, "you okay?"

"Y-Yes... It's just... Consuming a meal with you... Alone...seems rather like..." Tanaka looked away embarrassingly, "a date..."

"..." Kazuichi just laughed and rested his head on the table, "who said this wasn't a date?"

"Hm? I-It is??" Tanaka cleared his throat, hiding in his scarf, "I'm playing!" Souda teased, messing with Tanaka fingers, "... Sorry, that wasn't really nice, huh?" He murmured..

Gundham just stared at Kazuichi and chuckled, "what exactly are you doing?"

"... Oh, I was just-...uhm... " Souda just blushed and looked down, "nothing"

"Mhm..."

Tanaka flipped his hand over, his now on top of Kazuichis, "woah!"

Kazuichi stared at Gundham and looked down at their hands, "...."

"Keep it like that"

"...?"

"You look confused, I said to keep it like that..."

Gundham stared at Kazuichi and blushed, "ergh! Kazuichi... You're doing it again..."

"What am I doing?"

"Don't look at me like that Kazuichi..." Gundham said as he hid back in his scarf, "I don't get it? How was I looking at you-? "

"Ahem, excuse me, I will be your waitress for today, so... What would you like?"

"... Hm..." Kazuichi looked down at the menue and smiled, "I want soda!"

"What kind?"

".. Dr Pepper?"

"And you?"

"..." Tanaka was still dizzy about how Kazuichi was staring at him, "... Gundham..." Kazuichi whispered, "Gundham!"

He lifted his head, noticing the woman, "ah! Uhm...." He stared at her and cleared his throat, "the... Uhm...-"

"Just get him a lemonade please?" Kazuichi sighed, "dude, it's not that hard..."

"..."

Tanaka looked down and frowned, ".. I apologize.."

"..."

Once the waitress walked off, Kazuichi scooted closer to Gundham in the booth, "here..."

He held Gundhams hand underneath the table, "...dont take it the wrong way... It's just... A friend way..." He murmured.

"..."

(I'm tired)