:(

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Im so so so sorry, i love Sonia, but for this oneshot, she's kind of going to be rude + Slight S0nDh4m)

"today is the day! Its finally the day! calm down Kazuichi! fuuuh!" he exhaled 

Kazuichi was walking up to Gundhams house, a small flower in his hand, his face was red, most likely as red as the rose he struggled to pick from the rose bush, he even got small pricks from it, but he didn't really mind, since it was for Gundham...so he just ignored the stings...

He stared at the wooden door and lifted his knuckles, attempting to knock on the door, hesitantly, he knocked.

A few minutes later, the door finally opened, Kazuichi immediately pulled the rose from behind and pushed it in front of him, almost as if he was forcing the person to take the flower. he stayed in that position until he heard the voice rise...

"...Kazuichi..?"

that voice...

no....that voice...

Kazuichi knew that voice...

he hesitantly looked up, hoping that it wasn't who he thought it was...

but as soon as he lifted his head, he had made eye contact with none other than Sonia Nevermind, The Ultimate Princess...The blonde haired girl he was jealous of...

...

he looked inside the house, noticing Gundham was in there, he was on the couch, feeding his devas...Wait-...why is Sonia here...?

"Kazuichi?" Sonia chuckled nervously, "i do apologize, but i am in a relationship" 

"..."

Kazuichi embarrassingly looked away, putting the rose behind him, his face reddening, "n-nah, don't worry 'bout it..." He murmured, his eyes watering a bit, "you know what, i-...im actually gonna go..." he stumbled across his words, trying not to cry, "im happy for you Miss Sonia" he forced a smile, her following...

"im leaving now..."

"yes, please do"

"...huh..?" Kazuichi wiped his tears and turned around, "...Bye Miss Sonia..."

she nodded her head and watched him leave, though he dropped the rose.

"..." She turned around, making sure Gundham was still kept busy and hovered her heels above it,"Hmmph!" she  stepped on it, causing it to tear, the rose wasn't so pretty anymore...

she turned back to Gundham and smiled, walking back inside and shutting the door.

"Who exactly was it my dark mistress"

"...not exactly anyone important" She said, pulling a smile on her face.

"ah..." Tanaka sighed and crossed his arms, "I remember Kazuichi and i have had a discussion, he said he wanted to speak about something important, and i was-..." He stared at his hands and blushed, "I was quite intrigued, it must've been a serious topic, he has claimed it with an upset, yet so flustered aroma..." 

Sonia just glanced back at the door, her mind was still on the rose she crushed, why...? Why was she so sure Kazuichi was only there to flirt...she never thought this far ahead, instead she kicked him out of Gundhams house...

Why...?

She felt bad...

she glanced outside the window and bit her lip nervously, she felt guilty...

"My dark Mistress...?" Tanaka placed his hand on her shoulder and kissed her cheek, "What has you so troubled..."

she got off the couch and gave him a weak smile, "I apologize...i kicked Kazuichi out..."
Tanakas eyes widened, "I-I am terribly sorry! i never knew!" she frowned.

Sonia just fidgeted around and pulled Gundham to the front door, "But he did bring this lovely item with him" She spoke, lifting it from the concrete and handing it to him.

"...why is it so damaged? It doesnt seem to look lovely anymore..."

she sighed and looked down at her heels, "I may have...ruined it..."

"..."

Gundham just shook his head and opened up his phone, attempting to dial Kazuichis number.

"..."

*ring*

*ring*

*beep*

it lead straight to voicemail...

Tanaka dialed again and again.

He decided to try again...

*Beep*

"..."

"wh-...what is it...?

Kazuichis voice cracked, obviously he was crying...

"..."

"Kazuichi...are you alright...?" Tanaka sighed of relief.

no response, all he heard were weeps on the other side of the phone...

Tanaka stared at Sonia in disbelief and walked off inside, going upstairs so Sonia wont be able to hear their conversation.

"Kazuichi, i am terribly sorry, i-..."

"No, dont worry, im over it-.... im over you...no worries..."

 Tanaka felt his face flush, "Kazuichi, i-...

Tanakas ears became red as well, he never told anyone this, not even his girlfriend, Sonia.

"Kazuichi, I love you..."

"..."

He waited for a response, but there was none, Kazuichi hung up the call...

(HUUHH?!?! it took me an hour to write this- HOW?!)