Drunk Kisses

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Loud music played on the speakers...

Kazuichi was sitting on his bed, drinking beer, yes, he knew Gundham told him to stop, but he didn't give a damn, sure he loved him, but that doesn't mean he could tell him what to do.

He got off the bed, nearly losing balance, luckily he landed properly.

He went towards the door and made his way to the living room, where his boyfriend was.

He slowly walked down the stairs and hugged Gundham from behind, kissing his neck, starting to suck on it, leaving hickies.

"Kazuichi?" Tanaka tilted his head and turned to his lover, "my love, what are you doing?"

Souda ignored him and lifted his chin, starting to pull him in a rough kiss, it was sloppy, though, Gundham didn't mind, a kiss from Kazuichi meant the world to him...

"Hah.... Ngh" Souda panted, climbing over the couch and continuing to kiss his boyfriend, he got on  his lap and adjusted himself, trying to get comfortable, "hah...Gundham, I did it again~" Kazuichi panted, his eyes watering a bit.

Gundham knew what he meant, not only because Kazuichis odd behavior, but because his breath... It smelled like beer...

"Kazuichi... I told yo-"

"Forgive me... Please? Ah..." He continued to pant, kissing Gundhams neck, leaving more marks there, "kn~ Kazuichi... No..."

"A little fun is a little fun Babe" He chuckled softly, leaving more love bites on Gundham...

"I'm sorry.."

"... Don't apologize my dear..." Tanaka sighed, kissing Kazuichi on the cheek, "I will not get angry with you...".

"I love people like you, ~ so so so silly!" He giggled drunkly, as a wide smile appeared on his face.

"Agh..." Gundham just smiled and kissed his cheek again, "I love you~"

"Woah! Baabeee~" Kazuichi smirked, moving his hands to Gundhams chest, starting to squeeze it, "Your tits are huge!" He blushed, lifting his head to look at Gundham.

"kazuichi! That is power! It had made its way up! Don't say that!"