Remedy

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Tw: arguing parents + alcoholic beverages)

"Nah Nah Nah... Nah~"

"Nah Nah Nah Nah... Naaah~"

"Oooh oo- oooh~"

The remedy kept playing on repeat in Kazuichis head, he loved hearing his mother sing, he loved it...

...

Sadly... Not all good things last...

...

- a long time ago, Kazuichi was four years old-

"No! I'm tired of your bullshit, Tatsuo! You fucking did it again! That's it, I'm leaving!"

"... Momma...?" Kazuichi tilted his head, pulling on her sleeve, "where are you going...?"

Aiko just stared at her son and frowned, "I'm sorry, baby, but... You see... When people don't love each other... They have to take seperate ways... O-Or... It'll hurt their relationship... And... Their Child" She said, glaring at Tatsuo as soon as she said the last sentence, "buh- bye, darling" She whispered, kissing Kazuichi on his forehead, "momma...?"

-present-

Kazuichi was humming the same remedy that he heard his mom sing, "Nah Nah Nah... Nah~"

Gundham walked into the room and noticed Kazuichi sitting on the bed, tears leaving his eyes, "dammit!" He growled, clenching his fists, "she left me there with that alcoholic!" He glared, keeping his eyes on the ground.

"My lovely beloved prince, why on earth are you so upset?" Tanaka sighed, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend, "... I remember..." He whispered, slowly leaning close to Gundham, "...i remember what she did..."

"Kazuichi... My love, he's not here... He won't hurt you..." He kissed Kazuichi on the cheek and smiled, "I promise..."

(Sorry for not uploadinf yesterday, I was busy with the math staar test and other stuff)