Dog Sitting

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Hmph! Dog sitting would be easy!" Kazuichi smirked, "it's just a dog, like- a dog, all I have to do is feed it and take it on walks!"

*ding*

Kazuichis eyes widened as he heard the door bell ring, "Coming!"

He got off the couch and ran to the door, "hey!" He smiled, only to see a dog and no owner, "..."

"Huh?"

He picked up the puppy from the box and looked at the letter, "..." Once he read it, his eyes widened, "huh!? These people want me to keep the dog forever!?" He screeched.

He scratched the puppy on the chin, making it lick his cheek, "jeez!" He laughed, sniffing it's head, "hm? Are you female or male..." He lifted the puppy and chuckled, "well, guess there's another male in the house huh?"

The dog wagged his tail and jumped out his arms, running inside the house.

"H-Hey! Come back!"

He shut the door and ran after the dog, "hey, how 'bout I take you for a walk, hm?" He asked.

"Woof!" The dog immediately came back to him, a leash in his mouth, "oh? So... You're well trained then" he smiled.

He grabbed the leash and attached it to his collar, "let's go...." He scratched his chin as he thought of a perfect name, "fang!"

-outside the house-

Kazuichi and the dog were walking until he bunped into someone, "agh!" He groaned, "watch where you're goi-... ng..." He stopped as soon as he realized it was Gundham Tanaka,  "oh... Hey Gundham..." He blushed a bit, looking away embarrassingly, "oh! You're walking your dog too!" He asked, noticing the Pomeranian that Gundham was walking, "correct, and as for you... I am quite surprised that you yourself claims a cerberus as well..." Tanaka murmured, hiding in his scarf, "... May I..?"

Kazuichi stared at him and nodded his head, "sure!" He picked up his new dog and handed him to Gundham, Gundham handing his Pomeranian to Souda.

"Wow! It's so fluffy!" Kazuichi smiled, continuing to stroke the Pomeranians fur.

"..."

"Your cerberus, it seems to be well trained..." Tanaka blushed, "it's a high ranked..."

Souda just blushed at his statement and looked away, "yeah... I noticed..."

"... Perhaps we shall head to the park that awaits for our cerberus..."

"Hm? Sure, I think he'll like that..." Kazuichi spoke, handing Gundham his dog back and Tanaka handing Kazuichis dog back.

-at the dog park-.

Kazuichi and Gundham both let their dogs off the leash, them both sitting on the park bench.

"... Hey, maybe we should... Hang out more often... Like... You know, as friends?" Kazuichi murmured, staring at Fang, "..."

"...i would much like that"