Pet Shop

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi stared at Gundham and chuckled, he always thought he was cute...

Gundham himself didn't know that Kazuichi liked him, he thought Kazuichi was just a nice person who likes to talk about animals...

Kazuichi walked up to Tanaka and smiled, "hey Hammies, wanna go to the... Uhm..- anywhere to hang out?"

"... Perhaps the Shop that sells powerful beasts, that will be alright, correct?" Tanaka asked, holding onto his scarf.

"Sure! Those are so cool!"

"... Mhm... I-I agree..." Tanaka blushed slightly, lifting his scarf.

"Anyways, cmon!"

Kazuichi grabbed Gundhams hand and pulled him.

"..."

"Gundham, Gundham,,,He's all I could think about"

Souda just smiled as they entered the pet shop...

-pet shop-

"Ooh, those look similar to the Devas, do you think they'll have the same power, bab-Gundham!" Kazuichi squealed.

"...no, for those ones are locked in cages, therefore, they are still battling the spawnlings of Satan"

"... Uh... Ooh! I see!" Kazuichi chuckled, "sorry, I didn't really know, I don't know much about the uhm.. Hellish beasts"

Gundham blushed and nodded his head, "yes... But you don't seem to be a low rank... So I assumed you already knew..."

"... Hm? I'm not a low rank?! Dude! That's so cool! What rank am I in?!"

"... I-I would say perhaps the medium rank, or the rank close to mine, in fact, I think you must be higher...though.. I highly doubt that"

"Woaahh!!!" Kazuichis eyes gleamed as he started to laugh, "hey hey! Which one should I get? I want a ha-... Deva too"

"...i would prefer the Golden Deva, they are more easier to tame and possess" Tanaka said, pointing at a golden hamster in the cage that was sleeping.

"... They look cute, should I get it?"

"... O-Of course, if you want it that badly..."

"Cool! I'll get it!"

Kazuichi walked towards the worker and asked for the golden hamster that was sleeping on the chips.

"Look! I wanna name him Naka-Y!" He chuckled, opening the box that the hamster was in, "Look! Naka-Y!"

"... Are you mocking me?" Gundham glared.

"... Uhm... No... I-Im actually kinda inspired by you, hehe"

(Sorry for uploading so late, I had to help my parents with fixing some things :')