Crabs 🦀

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Hey! Gundham! Look!" Kazuichi shouted, pointing at the crab that was on the sand.

"Ah, I see, you have found the Magical Beast with amphibious property, I am quite impressed with you my dear" they spoke, watching as the crab ran off into the water, "...Why are you so impressed, they're just stupid crabs, nothing important about them, right?"

Gundham stared at him and shook their head, "you see, they are relatively easier to find, but when the blue sky has been summoned, they tend to stay in their space, they may sometimes be out in the open, but they prefer to be out during night hours. "

"... Oh..."

Kazuichi stared at the crab and turned back to Gundham, "... Can we maybe uhm... Come back at night to watch them...?"

Gundham stared at the ocean water and looked back at him, "of course, after all, I have no reason to decline your cordially invitation, for I as well were planning that kind gesture up my sleeve" they said with a soft smile, "sweet! Let's pack some snacks for us and these little red bastards!" He snickered, getting up from the towel that the two of them were sitting on and dusted himself off, "hey, you comin' or what?"

"Where exactly do you plan on hauling me towards next?"

"Oh uhm... The super market, they have tons of snacks to choose from, so you're either comin' or it's your loss" he said, moving his hands behind his head.

Gundham got up from the ground and followed Kazuichi from behind, "I will follow" he said, fixing his scarf, "cool! I plan on bringing some chips, a water, and maybe some crab food- oh! But I don't know what they eat, so I need you to help me with that, kay?"

Gundham was at loss for words, "you really plan on feeding them?"

"I mean, sure, it's not anything bad right? Th-They're not poisonous, right?" He said a little worried, "... No, they're not... Or at least not that I know of"

-night-

"Agh!" Kazuichi groaned and slouched, putting his hands in his jumpsuit pocket, "..." He let out a sigh, "oh well, guess we hafta hurry and head to the hotel huh?"

"I agree, we will pick up our necessary items tomorrow, is that fine with you?"

"... I guess... I was really hoping on naming the crab SouDam"

"SouDam?" Tanaka repeated, confused on what he was talking about.

"Yeah, SouDam, i-i dunno, it's kinda cheesy..."

"Go on..."

"Uhm..." Kazuichi looked down at the sand and just laughed nervously, "miss Sonia told me about this 'shipping' stuff and she said that ours would be SouDam, so... Yeah..."

"SouDam? I don't understand this title at all, it's rather confusing"

"Ugh! Forget it!" Kazuichi groaned, too embarrassed to try and explain it, "this is just stupid!"

"Forget it! Just forget it, okay?"

Tanaka just continued to wonder how SouDam worked.

"... Sou-... da" he spoke, "oh" their face turned a light shade of pink, they most likely realized what it meant, "I see, I seem to have finally come to a conclusion on how these 'ship' names works"

"Jeez! Forget it!!"

Kazuichi stormed off and ran into the hotel.

(SouDam crab)