Hanahaki

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(TW: thr*w up, blood)

"He loves me"

"He loves me not..."

"He loves me!"

"... He loves me not.."

"HE LOVES ME!"

Kazuichi jumped off his bed and started digging through his clothes, "I'll wear this black hoodie!" He smiled, throwing it on, "Miss Sonia can't say he likes her, the flower said otherwise!" He snickered, walking out the house to see a specific someone.

*knock knock*

"Hey! Gundham!"

Tanaka opened the door and stared at Souda with a blank expression, "yes? What could you possibly need?"

"So... I was doing something, and~~ guess what I found out!"

"Hm?"

"You like me!"

"Huh–" Gundham just stared at him and tilted his head, "I don't... I think..." He murmured, scratching his wrists nervously, "I apologize... But I think you must be mistaken... Me with a mortal is by far impossible..."

"..." Kazuichi paused and felt his face redden, "dammit!" He groaned, "my condolences man, i-i just..." He chuckled softly and backed up, "i-i gotta–... I-I gotta go!" He pulled his hoodie up to his head and turned around, running off in embarrassment.

Kazuichi ran back to his house, tears falling down his cheeks, "... I-I should stop crying! This is–... This is useless!"
He let his body fall on the bed sheets and let the tears hit his pillow, "Miss Sonia was right... Ugh!"

He then realized that as soon as he did that, he felt something at the back of his throat, "urgh!" He started coughing, coughing up lavender flower petals with a tint of blood...

"H-Huh?! What's happening?!"

He lifted his head and ran to the restroom, "my stomach doesn't feel so good..."

He let his knees hit the floor and pulled his hair back, coughing in the toilet, letting whatever was in his mouth leave.

"Fucking– *cough* shit!"

"A-Am I having another panic attack?" He questioned, "n-no... Because they're not like this..."

He got his hand and put it in his mouth, trying to reach his throat so he can grab whatever was in there, "... Why are the flower petals in here?!" He slowly, yet carefully grabbed his phone and decided to Google it.

"..."

"Huh... ?"

He stayed silent for about a few minutes and remembered what Gundham said, "... Me with a mortal is by far impossible... " He was screwed... So badly...

He looked around and fainted.

- - - -

"Gah!"

"Hm? Kazuichi... Why are you so frightened my love...?"

"... H-Huh...?" Kazuichi turned to the side, realizing Gundham was next to him, laying down on the bed.

"... Gundham..?"

"My dear prince... You seemed so frightened, was it a nightmare...?" He asked, pulling Kazuichi close in a hug, "don't worry, those are only false... For I am here, I will protect you from those hideous monsters that dare try to lay a hand on you"

"... Th-Thank you..." Souda squeezed his head close to Gundhams chest and rested there, "I'm lucky that was just a nightmare... I don't know what I'll do without you..."