Happy Birthday!

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuici was wiggling in his chair, excitement appearing in his eyes, pure joy filling his entire aroma.

As if it couldn't get any better, Gundham walked in the room, a cake in his hand, it was a white cake with small cursive writings on it, which read, "happy birthday our beloved Mechanic"

A soon as the birthday boy saw the cake, he clapped his hands, a smile appearing on his face, "aye, aren't you a bit too excited?" Fuyuhiko murmured, nudging Soudas shoulder.

"I can't really help it, I mean, can you really blame me man? This is technically my first actual birthday party!" He squealed, wiggling even more, until Gundham came up to the table, placing the cake on the table in front of Kazuichi, he looked up at him and gave him a soft smile, "happy birthday my dear consort" he whispered, making sure no one heard him, though Fuyuhiko heard it, he kept quiet, thinking that maybe they weren't open about their relationship yet.

"..."

Kazuichi looked away and turned to Sonia, noticing she was still putting the party decorations up, "agh! I should help too!" He jumped out his chair but was immediately pushed back on it by Gundham, "no, it's your time of day, we mustn't consume your timing just by planning your own ritual" he spoke, his hands still on Kazuichis shoulders, "..."

"Okay..." Kazuichi looked down and fiddled with his fingers, "..."
"You guys sure I can't help?" He questioned, looking back up at Gundham, a small smile appearing.

"..." Tanaka let go of Kazuichi and immediately started blushing, "no, it would be a delay..."

Souda sighed and stared at Gundham, "... Fine... I guess I'll just stay put, kay?"

"..."

Once they finished putting up decorations, Kazuichi watching them in pity, Hajime appeared to celebrate his friends birthday.

Kazuichi sat at the table  staring at the Devas who were chasing each other in circles, "..."

"Kazuichi... Is everything okay?" Tanaka whispered, placing his hand on his shoulder, noticing Kazuichi zoned out, "huh? YeAh! I'm okay..." His voice cracked, his eyes watering a bit, "... Honest...?"

Kazuichi blinked and nodded his head again, keeping his eyes closed, "don't worry... I'm fine... I'm just-..." He cleared his throat and smiled, "I'm just really happy to be with you guys right now..."