Clutz

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Oof!"

Souda fell off the stairs and landed on his butt, "gah...!" He groaned, rubbing his side, struggling to get up, "I'm coming!" He shouted, still moving towards the door, his face a bright red due to embarrassment.

When he opened the door, there stood Gundham, his boyfriend, "h-... Hey babe" he chuckled nervously.

"Kazuichi... Why are you limping?" Tanaka questioned in a more stern voice, his eyes narrowing down at Kazuichis hand that was on his side, "uhm-... Heh, no reason, nothing!" He smiled, waving his arms in front of him, "just-... Come in"

Gundham nodded his head, still feeling suspicious.

Kazuichi sat on the couch, Gundham following, he was looking around the house, making sure no one else was there, "Kazuichi... Was someone here?" He questioned, feeling frustrated, "hm? No... No one was here, at least, I don't think so, why?"

"..."

"Your body is weak right now, are you alright...?"

"Oh! No! I'm sorry babe! I just fell down the stairs!" Kazuichi laughed, feeling embarrassed, "I'm sorry! I just thought you would've been mad if I told you that I fell down, sorry"

"Don't apologize so much my dear, I should apologize myself for assuming, I am dreadfully sorry" he whispered, grabbing his hand and kissing it.

(F)