Roomates

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi pulled his headphones on, listening to the most saddest, most relatable songs he's ever heard in his life, tapping his finger on the desk he was sitting down on...

He's always hated the people around him... Especially, that one person, hes always testing him, testing his patience, testing his very skill.

Just then...

"... Kazuichi, why are you up?" A voice asked.

"..." No response...

The music was playing louder as Kazuichi grabbed a pair of scissors...

"Kazuichi?"

Kazuichi couldn't hear the other, due to the fact that the music was loud in both ears.

"Kazuichi!"

Still... No response.

"I fucking hate people, especially Tanaka, what a load of crap, saying he loves me..." He grunted, stabbing his scissors in his desk, trying to avoid from hurting himself on accident.

"Kazuichi..." Gundham paused and slowly left the room, he hated hearing Kazuichi talk shit about him...

*bang!*

Gundham paused as soon as he heard something hit the wall...

Kazuichi threw his wrench at the tv, causing it to break and fall onto the ground...

He started singing the song that was playing, over and over again... How much he loved that song, how much it related to him, how much-...

Kazuichi stood there, tears in his eyes...

He turned to the hallway, noticing that the bedroom door was open...

"..."

"Gundham most definitely saw that..."

They were roomates, nothing special, though, Gundham has recently confessed, but got rejected, and Kazuichi was very brutal about it too, saying "I Don't even like you, I like Miss Sonia, did you not know that? If not then let me spell it out for you, I L-I-K-E M-I-S-S S-O-N-I-A"

Kazuichi just kept throwing things around the room, thinking of the time Gundham confessed his love...

It angered him...

...

He looked around the room and started crying even more, realizing how much he damaged his room, dammit...

He's a mess...

He slowly got on his bed and covered himself on his sheets, trying not to look at the mess he just caused.

"What is this monstrosity?!" Gundham screeched as soon as he entered Kazuichis room, "Kazuichi, are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asked, turning to the tiny little ball in the bed.

"..."

"... Go away..." He muttered, hiding in his blanket.

"... I will clean this mess for you, okay?" Gundham said with a warm smile, patting the ball on the bed and walked away from the bed, picking the things on the ground up, "... How can you even forgive me? I rejected you... A-And I was so mean... "

"..."

Gundham kept quiet, he just chuckled, "... I knew that I would have gotten rejected... So there was no effect..."

"..."

He continued to pick up Kazuichis mess, until he found a picture of Gundham with a heart next to it...

"... Do you want to keep this?" He asked, walking over to the bed and sliding it underneath the blanket..

"... No"

"..."

Gundham nodded his head and threw it away..

"What about this one?"

He slid a picture of Kazuichi and Gundham underneath the blanket..

"..."

Kazuichi didn't return the picture, it just stayed underneath the blanket Kazuichi was under...

"..."

"Kazui-"

"Im keeping it..."

"..."

Kazuichi just got off the bed and hugged Gundham from behind, "... Er-... I'm uh... Sorry for uh... You know..." He murmured, "..and I'm sorry for letting you down super harshly...."

"..."

Gundham kept still, he didn't expect Kazuichi to just randomly hug him like that...

He turned to the pink headed boy and immediately started blushing, "i-I-..."

"...im staying here..." Kazuichi huffed, slowly rising his leg to Gundhams waist, trying to get in his back, luckily Tanaka noticed and helped him up, "thanks man..." He rested his head on Gundhams, messing with his hair...

"... A-And I'm so so so so so sorry, like, from the bottom of my heart, I swear"

"There is no need to apologize... Why were you angered in the first place...?"

"..."