idk what the title should be ;-;

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was laughing as he was watching a comedy show, sure, some of the jokes were cringey, but cringey jokes always made him laugh.

"..." Gundham watched the show in the kitchen, since he was washing dishes, Comedy Shows always annoyed him for some reason, he just didn't like them.

"Kazuichi, can you turn that off for a second and help me with the dishes?" Tanaka asked as he put a plate up.

"Huh? Sure, why not I guess?" Souda murmured, getting up from the couch and making his way to the kitchen, "what do I do sir?" He chuckled.

"... That joke wasn't as humorous..."

"...sorry..." Souda frowned, "... U-Uhm.. What do I do-"

Gundham pulled Kazuichi close and kissed him on the lips, "my dear I love you so much... Your adorable"

"Huh? Why did you call me Gundham" Kazuichi asked, scratching his neck.

"No reason, I don't want you to hurt yourself while washing or putting things away, I have merely called you so I can show affection towards you"

"Oh..." Souda frowned, "i-I thought maybe... I could've been reliable for once...but that's fine" Souda smiled, backing up and going towards the Living room.

Sure Gundham always called Kazuichi to Kiss him, but Kazuichi didn't mind, sometimes it would bother him, but he always kept quiet about it, as long as Gundham likes it, then he's fine with it.