Just Friends :(

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was staring at the sunfloeer in the garden Akumi owns, "...hey, Miss Tanaka, is it supposed to shine like that?" He questioned, pointing at the sunflower.

"Hm? Of course it's supposed to shine, darling, that's how it becomes a lovely yellow flower" She smiled, "hey, Miss Tanaka-" "You can call me Akumi, sweetie" She smiled, "h-huh? Of course!" Kazuichi smiled and nodded his head, "Akumi, I was wondering, uhm... What's Gundhams favorite flower?" He blushed lightly, messing with his braid.

"Oh? Gundhams, it's the Lavender, he thinks they're ravishing" She chuckled, turning around and going to another aisle of the garden, "here, sweety, I'll get you some Lavenders, okay? I'm sure today is the day your finally going to confess, correct?" She smiled, slowly picking them and rolling the paper around them.

"U-Uhm... Miss Tanaka, how'd you know?" He blushed even more, closing his eyes, an awkward smile appearing, "hm? I know when your flustered. I've known you ever since, you've been friends with Gundham since you were kids, so of course I would know when you've fallen in love" She smiled, handing them to Kazuichi, "now go, I'm sure he's waiting. He's up stairs in the room"

-inside the house-

Kazuichi stared at the bedroom door and inhaled, "it's now of never..."

*knock*

*knock*

"Come in..."

Kazuichi fiddled with the door knob and slowly opened it, "Heya Gundham..." He spoke, hiding the flowers behind his back, "... "

"Kazuichi, what are you hiding? Perhaps you plan on executing me" He huffed, Crossing his arms, "n-no! Sorry man! I didn't mean to give off that aroma! I-I just-" Kazuichi paused and pulled the flowers from behind, holding them in front his face.

"..."

"... Kazuichi... I-Im quite confused? Why are you showing me these...?" Tanaka blushed, taking a step back, "look, Gundham... Truth is, I've been in love with you ever since last October!" He blurted out, hiding his face, "Kazuichi..."

Gundham looked at the hallway, only to notice his mom smiling at him, "..."

"..."

He looked back at Kazuichi and shook his head.

"Your gratitude towards me is rather beautiful, though... I am afraid I cannot accept, I do hope you understand..." He grabbed the flowers from his hands and smiled, "I am too afraid of harming you... I don't want to lose someone special to me...that is why I cannot accept your feelings..."

"..."

"Y-Yeah... It's..."

"I-Its fine..."