Nonbinary

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Lmao, Gundham and his four dark devas are nonbinary [most of us] )

Gundham sat down on the couch, waiting for his boyfriend to sit next to him.

"... So... What did you wanna talk about, babe?" He smiled, "wait... You're not trying to break up with me... Right?" He questioned, tilting his head, "you're not, right? Am I not good enough, dammit! I knew this would've happened if I were too clingy!" He clenched his teeth and looked down, trying to avoid eye contact with Gundham..

"No... My dearest prince... I would never... You're my royal companion, I would never leave you" He whispered, holding onto Kazuichis hand, "... Oh... I-I thought...im sorry..."

"It's fine my beloved..." Gundham murmured, started to squeeze Kazuichis hand softly, trying not to hurt him, "listen... I-I... Hm.." He paused and felt his face redden, "i-I... Dont–..." He paused and started murmuring random words under his breath, "idontfeelcomfortablewithwhatiam" They whispered quickly.

"Hm? What?" Souda chuckled, "dude, are you okay? If your coming out as nonbinary, I honestly don't know why your being so flustered about it, for gods sake, you have a fucking boyfriend!" He laughed, "don't worry babe, it's fine! I know some people feel better with pronouns like that, it's perfectly fine" He smiled, kissing Gundhams cheek and getting off the couch, "love you!"

"I love you as well... My prince" Tanaka blushed, hiding in their scarf.