Piercing :'0

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Oowww!!!" Kazuichi whimpered, holding onto Gundhams arm, sticking his tongue out, "shh..." Tanaka gripped onto Kazuichis hand tight, rubbing his thumb in circles trying to comfort him.

The lady backed up from Kazuichi and gave him a smile, "aye, so like, you're done for"

"Hm? Really!" Kazuichi grinned, jumping out the chair, his arms in the air.

"Yeah, but be careful, make sure you don't touch it yet, it'll hurt bad if you do" the lady instructed, grabbing them a recipe.

When they left the place, Kazuichi was looking at himself on truck mirror, "damnnn!!!" He smirked, showing Gundham his tongue piercing, "I look pog"

"... What exactly is... Pog...?" Tanaka murmured, looking away awkwardly and looking back at the road, "ugghh!!!" Souda groaned, letting his head hit the seat, "anyways!!!"

When they finally made it home, Kazuichi ran out the truck, running towards the door, "calm down my dear," Gundham sighed, unlocking the door.

When they went inside, Kazuichi gave him a goofy smile, "ayyee!! I wanna know if it'll be the same when I kiss ya"

"There would most likely be no difference-"

Kazuichi leaned Close to Gundham and connected their lips, tapping Gundhams cheek, trying to get him to open his mouth, which he did. Kazuichi wrapped their tongues together, Gundham felt the piercing on Kazuichis tongue, messing with it, rubbing his tongue against his, "hnm..." Souda closed his eyes and tilted his head, trying to deepen their kiss, "uuh~" souda backed up and nodded his head, his eyes fluttering open, "y-yeah, most definitely the-...the s-same" he blushed, wiping his lips.

Kazuichi stuck his tongue out, showing his piercing, "I'm gonna like kissing you even more, hehe" he snickered, "I look like a badass B) "