Kelpie

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kids[A Kelpie is a mythical creature that... You'll find out])

"..."

The water was as blue as the sky, it was very beautiful.

Kazuichi, Gundham, Hajime, and Chiaki were in the boat, all of them looking outside the ocean.

"..."

"Psst"

Kazuichi lifted his head and turned to Gundham, "did you hear that?" He asked.

"Hear what?"

"Th-That voice? You didn't hear it?"

"... No... Would you want to check it out? Where was the voice?"

"I don't know... It was in the water... On the other side but I'm scared..."

"... Your... Scared?" Tanaka asked.

"... Yeah..."

Tanaka huffed and took his scarf off, wrapped it around Soudas neck and kissed his cheek, "don't be afraid... It's alright.." "There are times when you have to fight a wicked battle, but this one is merely anything at all" He said, giving Kazuichi a warm smile.

"... Thank you..." The boy said softly.

"... I will see what is it, don't worry"

Gundham looked over the deck and saw something...

"..." His eyes widened and he just turned to Kazuichi with a smile, "it's nothing!" He panicked.

"... Nothing? I was so sure something was there..." He mumured.

"... Yeah... Don't worry" He turned back to the sea dragon that was inside the water and sighed, "fine... I guess.." He hopped out the boat and onto the sea creature, "just as long as you don't hurt Kazuichi..."

The dragon had a smirk on and went underwater, drowning the boy.

".. GUNDHAM!" Souda shouted, "GUNDHAM!!!"

His eyes were watering, "Chiaki! Hajime! Please help me!" He cried, "with... What?"

"... G-Gundham... A-A monster took Gundham..."

"A monster? Kazuichi, we told you not to watch scary movies with Tanaka" Hajime laughed, "Also why won't you just tell the adults, why tell us? We're kids too you know"

Kazuichi just sighed, and put his foot over the deck, "K-Kazuichi! What are you doing" Nanami asked, hugging her bunny plush tightly, "I'm going to get Gundham!"

"..." She stared at him and smiled, "well then... I'll help you too, Hajime, are you going to come with us?"

He just scoffed, "yeah..."

Kazuichi jumped out the boat and into the water.

"Chiaki! Can you pass me the floaty! I forgot I can't swim" He called out, holding onto the rope thats outside the boat.

She tossed the floaty and jumped out the boat and landed on top of Kazuichi, "ouchh!!!" He screeched.

"Sorry"

"... It's fine..." He put the floaty around his waist and started looking for Tanaka.

"Gundham..." He called out.

"..." He saw bubbles appear, was Gundham underneath him?" He moved the floaty and was jump scared with a pale boy, "GUNDHAM!" He cried, hugging him...

No heart beat...

"... Gundham....?" He asked.

"... GUNDHAM!"

There, all the parents rushed to the dock "KAZUICHI!" Tatsuo shouted, "DAD! G-Gundham needs help" He whispered, getting out the water and getting on land.

"... Oh... My goodness..." Akumis eyes widened as she saw her super pale son.

"... M-My Gundy Darling..." She cried, "n-No... " She fell to the ground and bursted tears, "Noo! Not my baby!!"
"I'm sorry Miss Tanaka..." He whispered, putting the boy on her lap and hugging her.

"... Oh Kazuichi..." She hugged Souda back and turned to Chiakis dad and older brother, "you can maybe... Do the thing you did with Nanami, right?" She asked.

"..." Chihiro looked down at the ground and formed a fist, "... No... That time was just lucky, I apologize so much... I'm sorry for being weak" He whispered, tears falling down his cheeks.

"..." Akumi saueezed Kazuichi tighter and whispered in his ear

"You can let it all out... You can cry... No one here will judge you for it..."

Kazuichis lower lip quivered as his eyes got red, he exploded in tears, it was as if he was drowning in his own tears...

"G-Gundham didn't deserve th-thisss!!"

"I thought me and him were going to be with each other forever, b-But..."

He hugged Akumi and started crying, he was most likely crying for hours.

"I miss him..."