Happy Meal

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi stared at a kids Happy Meal as if it were pure gold, he wanted one, but how exactly was he supposed to ask for one, his boyfriend might tease him about it :')

Kazuichi quietly moved closer to Gundham, his thigh touching the other, "...Kazuichi?" Tanaka questioned, "I want one..." He sighed, resting his head on the table, "Kazuichi, you can get whatever you desire, for I don't eat anything here, we are here because you wished to order something, correct?" Tanaka whispered, patting his head, "... W-Well I know but..."

Gundham turned to see why Kazuichi was looking at, "... You wish for a... Child?" He questioned, "hm? Wha- no! No!" Souda groaned, "I-i don't want a kid, I want what the kid has!"

"Parents?"

"Dude-" kazuichi just stared at him and sighed, "i-i wanted a...happy meal" he whispered, blush appearing on his face, "..."

"..."

Gundham just gave him a small smile and kissed his forehead, "of course, come on my love..." He said, getting off the table and going to the counter, "Gundham...!"

When they finally got the happy meal, Kazuichi ran to the truck, box in hand.

"Hmmph..." Kazuichi dug through the box and opened it, revealing a star wars toy, "yes!" He smirked, putting the small paper bullets in and shooting it at Gundham, "wowzer! This is so awesome!"

Tanaka just chuckled softly and handed Kazuichis drink to him, turning the radio on.

"..."

"Thanks..."

"..."

"Your welcome my dark prince, anythining to form a smile on your face is what they say, correct?"

"Uhm... I think? I dunno..."