No More Poison

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"What are you doing...?" Kazuichi yawned, making his way to Gundham, "what am I doing? I thought it was quite obvious my dear" Tanaka chuckled, hugging Kazuichi and kissing his head, "..."

"Wow..." He laughed, his cheeks burning red, "you're hugging me? But what about your poison?"

"!" Gundhams eyes widened, "i-i-..." He cleared his throat, trying to think of an explanation, "you see, you and I are by far the most powerful being, you by my side we could conquer the world!"

"... You didn't explain it you idiot..." He  chuckled, "I don't mind though so you can keep me in your arms, kay?"

"..."

Gundham looked away from Kazuichi and let go of him, "why'd you let go?"

"...i-.." He covered his red face with his scarf, trying to hide the fact that he was flustered, "I will head to the store that contains the hellish beasts, I will see you later..."

"Waaait!? Did I calm down your 'poison'" kazuichi snickered, "a-absolutely not! My poison does not sooth you you!" He shouted, causing Kazuichi to jump back, "..."

"..."

"Kazuichi! I apologize.." He murmured, Kazuichi just forcing a laugh, "n-nah, it's fine..."
,
Tanaka took a step towards Kazuichi and kissed his cheek, "...i feel incredibly awful for raising my tone with you Kazuichi..." He whispered, rubbing Kazuichis back, "I said it was fine, no need to worry again you moron"

"..."

Kazuichi looked up at him and pecked his cheek, "see? Apology accepted"