Ice cream

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Gundham was eating a ice cream stick as he was watching a movie with his boyfriend.

"..."

"Gah~ yeah, suck on it will you!" Kazuichi moaned on purpose, trying to fluster his boyfriend.

"Hm? What are you implying?" Tanaka tilted his head, continuing to suck on the ice cream.

"... Do you- i-"

"... I don't necessarily understand what your saying..."

"..."

"You wish to share it?" He asked, taking the ice cream out his mouth, leaving saliva between it, making Kazuichi flustered, "u-uhm... No..."

"Hm? Why are you so flustered my dear?"

"...stop!!" Kazuichi complained, hiding his face in his beanie, "everything you do is so hot!"

"..." Tanakas face turned a tint of pink as he just hid in his scarf, "i-I don't understand.."

There, the ice cream melted, landing on Gundhams jeans...

"Ergh!"

"G-Gundham! Your jeans got dirty" Souda squealed, getting off the couch, grabbing a napkin and patting Gundhams lap, trying to clean his jeans.

"Kazuichi... I-I can do that myself..." He murmured, looking down at his boyfriend.

"Gah, just shut up, you're making it seem so weird that I'm down here.."

"..."

Kazuichi finished cleaning the others jeans and smirked, "you know, I wanna see you suck on something else~"

"Such as a lolipop? I think the best suitable ones are the o-"

"Gah! Why are you so dense!" Kazuichi groaned.

Yes, Gundham knew what Kazuichi was referring to, but he didn't want the atmosphere to get... Erotic...

"Anyways, imma get some ice cream t-"

"U-Uhm... I have devoured the last remaining one..."

"You...WHAT?!?"