Fourth of July

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi and Gundham were sitting outside on the beach, watching the fireworks from far away, they were sitting on a beach towel, Kazuichi was in front of Gundham, his back facing him, " Kazuichi, the view is quite lovely, don't you agree?"

"Hm... Yeah, I guess it *is* pretty..."

Tanaka chuckled and wrapped his arm around Kazuichi, resting his head on Kazuichis shoulder, "Fuh" he blew in his boyfriends ear, kissing his ear lobe, "agh, my dear, you're so-..." He snuggled his face in the crook of his neck and smiled, "...handsome"

"Dude, d-dont say that..." He murmured, "that's embarrassing"

"Why exactly?"

"Just-... Look around us... Don't you see anything different about us?"

Tanaka looked around the beach at the other couples, "..."

"Ah..." Gundham chuckled softly, "there isn't anything different, we are in love, just the-.... the same as the others..."

"..."

"Gundham...you're an idiot" Souda smiled, a small laugh escaping his mouth, "jeez, I love you"

"?"

"... Why aren't you saying it back Gundham?"

Kazuichi paused and felt something heavy fall against his back, "dude-... Are you sleeping?"

"..."

"... Fine, I love me too, there I said it for you"

(It's 4 AM, I need rest :'0)