cat nap

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi woke up feeling... Slightly different...

"Hm?" He got out of bed and headed for the restroom.

".... H-Huuh?!?" He gasped as he looked in the mirror.

"... The hell?!"

His reflection had cat ears...

"... Are these... Permanent? How did they appear in the first place?"

"..."

He looked around for his beanie and instantly put it over his ears.

"Gaah!"

He looked behind him only to see that his boyfriend was playing with the tail.

"..."

Kazuichi just smiled, "purr"

"..."

"Ah... Such a sweet sound..." Tanaka whispered as he let go of his lovers tail.

"... W-Why the hell did I make that weird thingy noise stuff or whatever!?" He screeched.

"...my dearest prince, that is something that the kittens do, did you not know?"

"No! Of course I knew that! But I didn't know they actually purr! And by the way! How did this happen?!"

"..." Tanakas face turned red as he lifted his scarf.

"... Gundham... You did something again, didn't you? Is it that Himiko chick?"

"... Mhm..."

"Knew damn well" He sighed, "... Anyways, whyd you get a cat potion"

"..."

Gundham just avoided eye contact.

"..."

"Gundham?"

"...i wanted to see how you would look..."

"Gundham!" He shouted.

"..."

He grabbed Soudas hand and looked into his eyes.

"My love, your ravishing" He smiled.

"... Gundham! Don't think complimenting me will make me forgive you!" He growled.

"Man! I hate this!"

He grabbed his tail and combed it with the brush they use for the dogs in the house.

"..."

"I'm tired..." He yawned.

"Of course you are, your a-"

"I know! It's because I'm a cat, right?"

"... Correct"

"Can I sleep with you?" He yawned again.

"... Mhm" Tanaka softly grabbed his hand and brought them to the bedroom.

Souda layed his head on Gundhams lap, Gundham petting his head as he  listened to his boyfriend purr in pure joy and satisfaction.

"Mn..." Souda hummed, moving around in his sleep.

"... Even in his sleep, he's admirable" He chuckled softly, messing with Soudas cat ears.

"..."

"Eh... "

"Hm?"

"..."

Souda was hugging Gundhams waist, his head face first on Gundhams lap.

"..."

"Eh..." Kazuichi kept moving his arms, unwrapping Gundham and rewrapping his arms from his waist.

"Keh... Ah... " He whined.

"... Kazuichi..." He whispered.

"Kazuichi"

"Huh?"

"I assume you were having a very miserable dream? You seem to be moving quite alot"

"..."

Kazuichi just stared at him and pushed Gundham down, pinning him on the bed, "your chest is comfortable to lay my head on..." He whispered, laying his entire body on top of his boyfriends.

"... Have a good Cat Nap my dear" He chuckled