bites

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Hamtaro)

Kazuichi got out the shower in only his trousers and a white T-shirt.

He went towards the closet and grabbed a black hoodie with a hamtaro design on it and pulled it on, taking a seat on the bed, "..."

"*yawn* man!... Even after that shower I'm still tired..." He groaned, leaning back, his arms keeping him up, until he heard the bedroom door open, he lifted his head and immediately cooled down as soon as he realized it was just his boyfriend, "ah... My dear, you're out?" He chuckled softly, slowly shutting the door, making his way towards Souda, "Yeah... I didn't take long, did i?" Kazuichi asked, rubbing his eyes with the sleeves of the hoodie,"if so, my condolences" "no, not at all..." Gundham whispered, spreading Kazuichis legs open and resting his head in between, "..."

"... Ya' gonna...*yawn* sleep there...?" Kazuichi questioned, stroking Gundhams hair, "..." Tanaka lifted his head and gripped onto Kazuichis thigh, slowly leaning close to it and biting it softly, "..!" Kazuichi gasped and covered his mouth with his hands, his face turning a tint of red, "..."

"Gundham..." He huffed, gripping onto the hoodie strings with the other hand, "... That felt... wEird..." He spoke, his voice cracking a bit, his face reddening even more, "..."

"I-..Im goin' to sleep... Night..." He whispered, moving a bit, trying to refrain Gundham from leaving another bite mark on his body.

Gundham kept quiet and moved next to Kazuichi, wrapping his arm around Kazuichis waist, "hm..." Souda huffed, scooting closer to Gundham and resting there.

"..."

Kazuichi immediately turned around as soon as he felt another sting,this time in his neck"..." "Gundham...." He spoke,"why-... Why do you do that?" He questioned, looking up at him, "... Why do I do what? Leave marks on your plain body? Well the answer is obvious" Gundham said, pulling Kazuichi closer to him, "I must mark you as my property, no one shall take you away from me, including if the situation is necessary"

"..."

Kazuichi just stuck his tongue out playfully, laughing, "you're weird!"

Tanaka just looked away, blushing due to embarrassment, "..."

"Love ya', you dork"

"....i am claimed to love you as well..."

(Did I just wake up at 1am and write this? Yes, yes I did)