Tickle Monster

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Gundham slowly creeped up on Kazuichi and hugged up from behind, "BOO!"

"WAAAH!!!" Souda backed up and landed onto Gundhams lap, "You Moron!" He laughed, "don't scare me like that! You understand!?"

"Hm... Why would i?" Tanaka smirked, not letting Kazuichi go.

Kazuichi just smiled and rested his head on Gundhams chest, "I was only kidding!"

"Mhm~" Gundham lifted Soudas shirt up and started to tickle Kazuichis sides.

"G-Gundham! Th-...That tickles!!" Kazuichi laughed, squirming around.

"..." Gundham rested his head on Soudas shoulder and started to lick his neck.

"G-Gundham.. No..." He whispered, controlling his breathing.

"..." Tanaka kissed his neck and continued to tickle his boyfriend.

"Gundham! No!!! It tickles so much!!' He laughed even more, "aha! No...! N-No...!" He started squirming around even more and backed up closer to Gundhams chest, "i-it tickles so much..." He panted softly, "... Hm..."

Gundham chuckled and kissed Soudas neck again, "my love I am now a deadly beas-"

"Yeah! A tickling beast!" He laughed, turning around to kiss his boyfriends cheek.

"... Man... I'm out of breath... I'm so tired of laughing..." He sighed, resting his head on Gundhams chest, "we can sleep on the floor for n-"

"I will most definitely not" Gundham grumbled, picking Kazuichi up and throwing him on the bed, "you are not suitable for having your rest on the ground"

Kazuichi just chuckled a bit and closed his eyes slowly, "... Yeah yeah... Whatever..."