Animals

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was putting on his eyeliner, trying not to mess up, I mean, after all, he was going to meet Gundhams family, it made him quite nervous...

"Kazuichi, my dear-"

"GYAAAHHH!!!" Kazuichi screeched, leaping back, "h-huh.... I-I mean, yeah?" Souda said with a nervous smile, "I have come to inform you that... It is about time we head over there..."

"Gundham! What if they don't like me! What if I'm weird... What if they think it's weird that you're dating another guy! What i-" "I can reassure you, they wouldn't think such a thing" Tanaka spoke softly, kissing Kazuichi on the head, staring at his lover in the mirror, "... But... I'm not that...— I'm not that good enough... " He murmured, slouching a bit.

"My dear prince... Don't say such foolish things, I love you as much..." He whispered.

"..."

Kazuichi stiffened and cleared his throat, "yeah... Let's just go then..." He murmured, putting his eyeliner down and going towards the door..

-in the car-

Kazuichi was looking down at his hands that were on his lap, trying to calm himself down, "my love... " Tanaka said, turning to Kazuichi and looking back at the road, he moved one hand off the wheel and held onto Kazuichis, trying to comfort him...
"Shh.... It's fine..."

Souda looked up at Gundham and smiled softly, "i-I know that... It's just—"

"We're here"

Just hearing that sent shivers down Kazuichis spine, "Gundham... Do we have to?"

"Mhm..." Tanaka got out the car and went to the passengers side, opening his boyfriends door, letting him out, "..."

"I'm scared..."

"I promise, you'll be fine, my dear" Gundham sighed, unbuckling him and  grabbing his hand, "come on, my dear...."

Kazuichi got out and immediately started to cling onto Gundhams arm, making Gundham rather flustered.

*knock knock knock*

Gundham was waiting for the door to open, "Hello Gundham–" Akumi paused and looked at Kazuichi, "... Is this your... Friend?" She questioned, "... Wait... No..." A wide smile could be seen on her face, "is he your boyfriend" She asked, making Gundham blush, "yes... Uhm... C-Can we come inside...?" "Of course, hun!" She smiled, moving to the side to let them in..

"Do you want me to bring out the rest of the family?" She asked, going upstairs, "they missed you, you know, they're all waiting..."

"Th-they...?" Souda sturtered, "h-how many are there...?" He hid behind Gundham and hugged him from behind.

That's when...

"GRRR"

"H-huh...?" Souda peaked from behind and realized a bear was in front of Gundham, staring at him.

"..."

"Gundham... Is this your relative?" He asked, squeezing him tighter, "of course, for, who else would she be?" He smirked, turning around to face Kazuichi, "what if she doesn't like me, would she eat me-"
"Don't be ridiculous, my love, she wouldn't do that" He chuckled, kissing Kazuichi on the cheek.

Kazuichi slowly moved away from behind Gundham and moved in front of the bear, "h-hey..." He whispered, "what's her name...?" "Grizner..." "Hey Grizner... I'm Kazuichi" He whispered,  slowly moving his hand towards the bear to touch it, "GRRR" Souda flinched and just looked down at the floor, trying not to stare at the bear.

"Kazuichi do not fret, she feeds off of fears" Gundham whispered.

"..."

Kazuichi touched the bears chest and started to pet her, "....shes soft..."

The bear just slowly closed it's eyes and fell asleep.

"...!" Gundhams eyes widened, "my love! You did it! You have become a true warrior!" He spoke, grabbing Kazuichis hands, "you have beat her!"

Kazuichi paused and just started laughing, "yeah! I guess I did, hm?"

(Sorry if this story didn't make any sense, I was still in school and I was rushing)