Halloween

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"AGH!"

Kazuichi gripped onto Gundhams jacket sleeve, hiding behind him, "Gundham! There's a zombieee at the doorrr!!!" Kazuichi whined, looking out the window of the front door, "...Kazuichi, you know how much you dearly mean to me... But..." Tanaka placed both hands on his shoulders and rested his chin on his head, "...have you forgotten that today is the day where we must allow the underworld to possess the weaklings in our world"

"..."

Kazuichi just stared and chuckled nervously, "o-oh yeah... Today is *that* day, huh?" He said, acting like he knew what he meant "

"..."

"Kazuichi you understood absolutely nothing hm?" He sighed, kissing his forehead and pulling him into a small hug, "then allow me to clarify on what I meant..."

He leaned close to him and whispered, "Halloween..."

"...OHH!!!" Kazuichi just smiled and grabbed his hand, "then those kids are here for candy huh?"

Tanaka nodded his head and slightly opened the door, revealing the kid dressed up as a zombie.

"Trick or treat!"

Tanaka turned to Kazuichi, letting him hand the kid the candy.

"Thank you!"

Kazuichi stared at the kid and smiled, "kids are weird, yet so adorable..." He chuckled, staring at the bowl of candy that was next to the door, "..."

"I want one..."

"Hm?"

"CANDY OF COURSE!"

"Can I have a candy?"

"..."

Tanaka nodded his head and closed the door.