Babysitting

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi was in the house alone until he heard the doorbell ring...

It was Makoto.

"Hey Kazuichi, I apologize, but can you watch these kids— Thank you!" He shoved the kids inside the house and ran off.

"..."

"Oh, elementary kids" kazuichi smirked, "it'll be eas—"

"THE WARRIORS OF HOPE! ATTACK!!!"

the elementary kids all ganged up on Kazuichi and pounded him to the floor.

"GYAHHH!! LET GO! SERIOUSLY! LET GO!!!" He screeched, tossing and turning, trying to shove them off of him.

*ding dong*

The Warriors of hope, who were startled, immediately stopped, allowing Kazuichi to get up from the floor.

"..."

"Oh! Hey...babe" he chuckled nervously, turning to the kids who were looking down on the floor in guilt.

"Hm? Why are there little spawnlings here...?"

"Uhm... Babysitting I guess, I dunno" he murmured, "b-but they're scary! They attacked me!" He whined.

"...Huh?" Kotoko tilted her head and noticed something in Gundhams scarf, "ah! That is so adorbs!" She squealed, shaking her hands, "Mr whatever, can I pleeaaasee~ see your hamsterr~" she begged, leaning close to Gundham.

"... They are devas–... And..." He looked away and grabbed Maga-Z handing them over to her.

"..." The rest of the warriors of hope looked at the hamsters in amazement, "..."

"I assume you other's also wish to seek my devas as well hm?" Gundham asked, digging through his scarf, handing Jum-P to Nagisa, San-D to Masaru and Cham-P to Jataro.

"... They're so-so squishy" Jataro hummed, poking the hamster on its belly, "I could probably squish it like ketchup, the blood weeping out of-"

Kazuichi immediately snatched Cham-P out of Jataros hand, panic filling his eyes, "d-dude! You little freak! Don't say stuff like that!" He shouted in a whisper, "huuuh...? What am I saying?" Jataro frowned, trying to grab Cham-P back, "...Gundham..."

"..." Tanaka just turned around, not knowing what to do, since he didn't want to hurt the little kids feelings, but he didn't want to harm his precious Deva either.

Kazuichi stared at the kid and shook his head, "as long as you don't say freaky things like that again..."

Jataro just stared at the hamster and scratched their head with his finger, "..."

Souda turned back to Gundham and groaned, "ugh!! Kids are so difficult..." He leaned close to Gundham and rested his head on his chest, banging it there over and over again, "... Kazuichi, what are you doing"

"... Nothing"

Kazuichi hugged Gundham and turned back to the kids, "aye, do you kiddos want snacks? Maybe like... Soda?"

"Eeek! Yes!" Kotoko squealed, "Nagisa never let's me drink Soda! Oh, by the way, did you know that Soda got its flavor by adding high fructose corn syrup or sugar??"

Kazuichi just forced a smile and looked away awkwardly, "... Pretty sure everyone knew that" he murmured.

"..." Masaru was on the couch watching TV, waiting for Kazuichi and Gundham to hand them a coke.
"..."

When the four kids realized the time, they stared at the two males that were on seperate couched than them.

"... Sir, its time for bed." Nagisa spoke, getting up from the couch and walking towards him.

"... Oh..." Kazuichi shook Gundhams shoulders, trying to wake him up from his slumber, "Gundham... I need help reaching the blankets.." He whispered.

"Gh..." Tanaka groaned and stood up slowly, trying to get off the couch until someone pushed him back down. The warriors of hope.

They all layed next to him, Jataro and Nagisa on one side and Masaru and Masaru on the other, "hm...?" Tanaka stared at them confusiningly.

"Ooh!" Kazuichi smirked, "they're cuddling up to you! Guys! Guys! Stop! He's my boyfriend!" He shouted, trying to scatter them, but there was no use, all of them were already asleep, "ugh!"

(I wrote this while playing DRAMAtical murder, so I probably made spelling errors :')