Laptop, where are you?

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Uhm.... This happened today, not that long ago-)

"Dammit! I forgot it!" Kazuichi whined, looking through his backpack, looking for his laptop, "Gundham! Stop the car! I think I left my laptop at your moms house!" He shouted, his eyes starting to water, "hm?"

"Please! Go back! I need it!"

"..." Gundham just ignored him, making Kazuichi anxious, "..."

"..."

Kazuichi just huffed and looked away from him, trying to piss him off.

When they finally went home, which was a 12 minute drive, Kazuichi started to cry on the computer desk.

Sure he had a computer and a laptop, but he used them for different reasons, both are for gaming, BUT on the laptop, he did things no one knew of, such as writing.

He started to kick his feet, making Gundham groan, "fine, come on, we will retreave your sacred item, happy now?"

Kazuichi looked up, his eyes were red, his nose was stuffy, "Mhm..."

He slowly walked behind Gundham and followed him in the car.

-12 minutes later-

They arrived at Akumi's house and picked up the Laptop and his toothbrush, which he completely forgot about. But you can't blame him, the laptop always comes first- ah! No... Second, right after Gundham of course.

They left, Kazuichi apologizing and giving Grizner, Gundhams pet bear a goodbye.