Sugar Cane ^v^

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi stood on the beach picking Sugar canes, putting them in his bag, "there! Good to go!" He smiled, sticking his tongue out playfully.

He left the beach and headed for the beach house that him and his boyfriend were staying at.

"Gundham! I got the sugar cane! What do you need it for?" Kazuichi called out, placing it on the coffee table next to the door, "ah! Kazuichi, I appreciate your kind gesture for the ancient cane, it means truly a lot!" Gundham smiled, walking towards him and picking up the sugar cane, "truth is, I honestly have no idea on what the reason was on why I wanted you to retrieve it...i seem to have forgotten..." He murmured, making Kazuichis jaw drop, "HUUUH!??!" Souda was struggling to make out the words, so instead he just groaned, "what do I do with this now!!!"

"... Hm... Put it back?"

"Put it back? How!? Magically plug it back to its roots or whatever Sugar Canes are attacked to?"

"..." Gundham smirked and kissed Kazuichis cheek, "I would like to see you try that"

"Gundham- babe... That's impossible..." Souda murmured.

"Even impossible for the Supreme Overlord Of Ice's loved one?"

"..."
Kazuichi rolled his eyes and walked back to the beach.