ferris wheel - 50

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

┏━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┓
Idea by smolhopebag
┗━━━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━━┛

Kazuichi ran around the Carnival, Gundham behind him.

"... Hey Hey! Look!" Souda shouted, pointing at a ferris wheel with bright lights.

"Hm? What about it? Do you wish to go?"

"Mhm! Yes!" he smiled, grabbing the tickets from his pocket.

"Come on!"

Once they got in front of the ferris wheel, someone awaited for them there.

"Hello Gundham, and Kazuichi, what are you guys doing here?" Nagito chuckled, getting out the trash bin, "I'm sorry for my... Not so welcoming atmosphere, I misplaced my phone for the French fly box..."

"..." Souda just stared at him, "... Uhm... We're going to get on the ferris wheel, do maybe... You and Fuyuhiko want to join us?"

"Your allowing a mere nobody like me to join you guys! What a wonderful friendship!" Komaeda smiled, looking around for his boyfriend.

"... Oh... Fuyuhiko is over there buying fried dough cookies"

"We can wait" Kazuichi huffed, clearly he was being sarcastic.

"For real? How amazing!"

"... You know what- fine..."

Finally Fuyuhiko finished eating his snacks and shoved them in the trash.

"So... The yakuza eats Fried Dough Cookies?" Souda smirked.

"I-I don't! They're just... You know... There and I so happened to get hungry, that's all..."

"Eh, whatever, let's just get on..."

They all got in their seats and sat down.

"...."

"..man... If I haven't bumped into Nagito, this would've been more romantic!" Kazuichi grunted crossing his arms.

"..."

"Heh! Don't go talking all that Shit about Nagito you bastard!" Kuzuryuu growled.

"I wasn't talking crap about him, I was just saying!"

"..." Fuyuhiko just glared at him and huddled close to the window.

"..."

"..."

"Hey! Look! You can see all the bright lights up here Gundham!" Souda smiled.

"... I do... It's quite fascinating..."

"Mhm!"

Nagito just chuckled and held his boyfriends hand, "you know, don't go starting drama every now and then...thats not how hope works..."

"..."

"Yeah Yeah, I know..."

"..." Kazuichi stared at Nagito and Fuyuhiko and frowned, "i-im sorry..."

"..."

"It's fine or whatever..."

Gundham nodded his head and wrapped his arm around Souda.

"my dearest prince, I find you even more fascinating than the view awaiting for us..."