FOUR DARK DEVAS >:3

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"These damn mice!" Kazuichi groaned, punching the air as his boyfriend played with the devas.

Sure he was jealous, but he knew Gundham cared about him... I think..

He turned to the hansters who were cuddling their faces closed to Gundham, as if they were trying to brag that Gundham likes them better.

Which angered Kazuichi...

He always hated them, sure they were cute, but they're like, so fucked up.

Not only do they chew on his blue prints, but they FUCKING BITE HIS FINGERS!

especially Maga-Z, they're dangerous :')

Kazuichi walked towards Gundham and hugged him, kissing his neck.

"Hm, Kazuichi, what is it?" He asked, blush appearing on his face.

"I love you~"

Surely, this pissed the hamsters off, so they all climbed on top of Gundhams head and slapped Kazuichi.

"Huh?! Did you see what those rodents just did?!"

"Hm? What exactly did they do?" Gundham asked, grabbing them and placing them on his lap.

"They're my devas, they are as innocent as a feather"

"Yeah, If that feather belonged to a Phoenix" He huffed, crossing his arms.

"Gundham, please, put them in their cage, I promise I'll make you happy" He whispered, kissing Gundhams cheek.

"..." Tanaka got up and grabbed his Devas, "fine..— farewell my devas..."

Kazuichi smirked as he flipped the Devas off, making them gasp, a look of horror appearing on their face.

"Hehe! I finally beat those bastards!"

My background

My pfp :D

Seggsay villager 🥵🥵

Seggsay villager 🥵🥵