Toddler (˘³˘)

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Hehe!" Kazuichi smirked, pouring something in Gundhams soup.

"It's his fault for always putting weird stuff in my soup, like that one that turned me into a cat!" He murmured, picking it up and making his way to the bedroom.

"Gundham! I got your soup!" He said, knocking on the door.

"You may come in my prince"

Souda opened the door and handed Gundham the soup, waiting for him to eat.

"..."

"You're staring an awful lot, what has gotten you so..."

"Eat it, please~ I worked so hard"

"..." Tanaka just blushed and ate it..

"Ergh?!"

"Hm?"

Kazuichi turned to Gundham, confused, that is, until he realized that Gundham was shrinking.

"H-Huh?!"

"Kazuichi! What have you done!" He shouted, his voice kind of squeaky, him still shrinking.

"Uhm... H-Himiko?"

Gundham just looked down at his body and shook his head, "I cannot believe you have transformed me into a toddler!" He shouted, jumping off the bed.

"I will go to the living room, I do not want to make eye contact with you for now"

He was about to walk away until he tripped over his scarf, "GAH!!"

"G-Gundham!" Kazuichi called out, running towards him and placing him on his lap, "you need to be more careful" He whispered, hugging Gundham. He felt a tear fall on his shirt. Was Gundham crying? "Oh nooo! Gundham! Don't cry! It's fine, you just fell..." Tanaka sunk down to Kazuichis pants and hid his face in his lap, "how dare you, you have caused dismay, how will I be able to take care of my devas, give them what they desire..." He whined, "i-I.." He paused and lifted his head from the others lap, "..." Tears left his eyes, "why am i-... My emotions are leaving through glass tears..." He murmured, touching his cheeks, "why...?"

"Cause your a kid Sherlock"

Gundham just started blushing of embarrassment, "hey, don't be embarrassed Gundham, everyone cries sometimes" He smiled, kissing him on his forehead, "don't worry.. I'll go get Himiko so she'll take the spell off, okay?"

Gundham wiped his tears and nodded his head grabbing the others hand, "may I tag along as well?"

"Mhm, sure..."