drunk

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi woke up only to notice no one was next to him.

"...Gunda-" He paused his sentence and remembered Gundham slept on the couch due to the strong hang over he was dealing with.

"... Right..." He sighed, he rubbed his head and crawled out of bed, "..."

He made his way downstairs only to see a walking figure.

"Gundham!" He shouted, a smile on his face.

"..." Tanaka just glared at him, "what exactly do you want?"

"... Gundham! I'm sorry for forcing you to drink alcohol at that pa-"

"Silence at once fiend!" He shouted, smacking Kazuichis hand.

"...Gundham, I'm so so sorr-"

"Kazuichi, silence now! I will not-"

"The hell?! Are you still drunk?" He gagged as he smelt Gundhams aroma, it was strong and unpleasant.

"..." Tanaka just moved closer to Kazuichi and put his hand underneath his shirt.

"Gundham... Your drunk, not now..." He whispered.

"Kazuichi, why not?" He grunted.

"Gundham, please, only when your sober"

"... I'm fine..." Gundham hiccuped.

"Dammit! Gundham you moron!"

"The original Gundham wouldn't touch me without consent! Who the heck is this then?! Some random horny Gundham?"

"I hate this..." He grabbed Gundhams wrist and lowered it, "Gundham, listen, I love you, but you cannot just touch me" He whispered, "if you were fine, I would let you because your too scared to, but now your-"

He got interrupted by a kiss.

"G-Gundham!" Souda shouted, "your breath stinks! It smells like beer!" He gagged, "I feel bad that I forced you to drink that... I'm sorry..."

"..."

Kazuichi gently grabbed Gundhams hand and brought him back to the bedroom, "you were way drunk than last time, your not that much now, so I guess you can sleep with me.. Okay, just don't do anything weird..."

Tanaka just nodded his head and got in bed.

"Night..."

Gundham just huffed in return.

"..."

Kazuichi stayed on one side of the bed and Gundham stayed on the other side.

"eee!?!" Souda screeched as he felt a hand hug him.

"...jeez..dont scare me like that" He sighed, he leaned closer to his drunk boyfriend and rested there.

"I love you..."

"I love you... As well..." Gundham grunted, pulling Kazuichi closer, using him as a pillow.

"... Hmm... I'm sorry..."