Nezumi Castle

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Kazuichi and Gundham were holding hands in Nezumi castle until Kazuichi noticed a map, "oh, Gundham! We should ride all these rides!" He smiled, letting go of his hand and pointing at the big map in front of them.

"... Kazuichi, i-I"

"Mainly the ones with engines! I bet they'll look so knarly!" He snickered, grabbing his hands, "how about a-... Smaller one..." Gundham spoke up, "hm? Like what?"

"..."

"Like the carousel?" He questioned, "yes! That seems to be the one!- ah, but only if they hold an acceptable beast for me, then yes"

"... But the ride is so slow... It'll be boring..."

Gundham shook his head and grabbed the tickets from Kazuichi, "we will get on, my Devas are quite frail and I dare not come between them and their slumber"

"..."

Kazuichi sighed and nodded his head, "fine!! I guess I'll hafta go, happy?"

"A God such as I do not have those mortal emotions such as 'happy' though I would say I'm more overjoyed than usual"

"Hm~" Kazuichi chuckled as Gundham nervously handed the tickets to the worker.

"Enjoy your ride!" They said.

They both got on a horse, Gundham getting on a plastic one behind Kazuichi.

"..." Souda groaned during the ride, it was so slow and boring just as he expected...

But at least Gundham was having fun, I guess...

When they finally finished the ride, Gundham looked in his scarf, seeing that the Devas had their fun on the ride.

"Chuu!"

Cham-P looked at Gundham in excitement, asking to go again, "Kazuichi, we will get on again, okay?"

"B-But..."

"Come along my dearest prince"

"... Okay"