Sonias Plan

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Miss Sonia~~ Gundhams not letting me wear his scarf! I'm literally friggin' freezing!!" Souda complained, shoving Gundham aside, "Kazuichi, it's slightly odd that you want to wear it as well..." Sonia chuckled softly, turning to Kazuichi.

"H-Huh? What's so weird about that? It's cold out here and your wearing it..." Souda murmured, grabbing the other half of Gundhams scarf, "no-no, I didn't mean it like that–" She paused and smiled, "here, why won't I take it off, come here Kazuichi"

Gundham just turned to Kazuichi and blushed lightly, hiding in his scarf, "Woah! This is aWesome!" He said, snuggling his face in the scarf, "o-oh! Wait–" He stopped doing what he was doing and blushed, "s-sorry..."
"... Hm... It's fine..." Gundham cleared his throat, hiding in his scarf.
"I shall get going!" Sonia smiled, making Kazuichi more flustered.

"Okay... Uhm... " Tanaka turned to Kazuichi and tilted his head, "your shaking...?"

"H-Hm? Oh, it's nothing weird...."

Gundham just scoffed and put his jacket around Soudas shoulders, "you could freeze..."

"Yeah? What about you, you could freeze too ya know?"

"... These gods have blessed me with ice resistance which is for one reason why I am called the supreme overlord of ice" Gundham smirked.

"..." Kazuichi just chuckled and nodded his head, "yeah, you're pretty cool"

"Hm?"

"You're cool to hang out with, that's what I meant"

"... I-I... Th-Thank you..."